Chapter 3

Payton POV

My spring break about to be lit. I refuse to stay in my house and not do shit. My aunt Princess is going to Miami for five days and she's leaving me here all by myself.

So I've decided to invite Avery and Kaylin over to keep me company. I love when my best friends come over to spend the night we stay having mad fun.

My uncle also said he will be coming over from time to time to check up on me but I can't stress it enough that I don't need no damn baby sitter, I'm grown.

Mondy don't understand that I'm not a lil girl anymore and he is still having a hard time accepting it.

I decided to clean my room and the house before my girls came over. I was blasting Fabolous soul tape 3 and dancing to track 3.

I was so busy dancing I didn't even notice that my uncle Mondy walked in the house and he had someone else behind him.

I jumped when I felt his presence enter the room.

"Payton your a trip girl." Mondy was now fully inside the house.

I turned around to talk my usual shit but I stopped immediately when I saw Cash standing behind him laughing. He made his way to the living room and on to the couch.

I had on some revealing shorts and a white t-shirt. My hair was in a messy bun and I had on my polka dot footies.

"I came over to give you some money and you better not blow it all at once." I knew how to handle money I don't even know why he said that shit.

"Uncle Mondy I'm not a lil girl you know.." I tilted my head to the side.

"Whatever man.." He brushed me off.

Cash couldn't keep his eyes off me. How rude of Uncle Mondy not to introduce us even tho we've met once before.

"So I guess you not gon speak." I walked over to the kitchen to start breakfast since Uncle Monday didn't bring me any food.

Cash looked at me but yet he was un-phased and then he finally said something.

"Wassup Ma.. Small world right?" He cracked a smile. Lawd this man is everything.

Uncle Mondy interrupted us.

"Y'all know each other or something." He had his lip twisted up. Ugh here he goes.

"Yes we've met before at Joann's salon. Damn nosy." I was getting an attitude. Uncle Mondy was always up in my mix.

"Cash don't get knocked nigga. That's my only niece." He joked but somewhat serious.

"Mondy.. Don't even trip. It's not even like that. She's a youngin anyway." Cash waved him off.

The fact that he just try to play me. I'm not that young and he's only a few years older than I am and I will be 19 next month.

I was furious after Cash said all that. I started slamming pots down and shit.

I'm pretty sure they both noticed my actions but I didn't give a fuck. My feelings were kind of crush.

"I gotta use the bathroom I'll be back." Uncle Mondy got up off the couch and walked fast toward the steps.

He than yelled down the stairs.

"I'll be back in about 40.. 45 minutes." Cash laughed at him and looked down at his phone.

He was staring at me and I felt his eyes tracing my body.

"For someone who claims I'm a youngin your ass sure is breaking your damn neck."

Cash lifted his eyes from out of his phone and gave me his full attention like he wasn't already doin so.

"Okay.. You caught me but you ain't ready for me ma." His eyes were just as serious as the look he was given me.

I was a lil let down but I didn't let that stop me.

"Who said I wanted your ass anyways." That was a lie.

Cash raised one of his eye brows up and boy was that sexy.

"Payton.. Please stop fronting. We both know wassup." He walked over to me as I was cooking.

"No.. I clearly don't know wassup. Tell me Cash." I started to make my plate.

"Listen Payton.. You're not ready for me so I suggest you stay in your lane."

"How can I stay in my lane when you keep popping up everywhere I go?" I gave him the once over.

"You're right about that tho." He agreed with me.

I could here uncle Mondy making his way back downstairs.
About 30 minutes passed.

"Aye. Look we about to roll so I'll catch you later." Mondy was chewing on a piece of bacon.

"Okay Uncle Mondy.." I simply said.

Cash looked at his iPhone and then he placed his hands in his pockets, he knows I'm not done with him.

"Alright let's go then." Cash was the first one to leave. Without saying anything.. No goodbye no nothing. Why is he being so difficult.