Chapter 31

Damien Blaze

Every since I got Jojo to cooperate shit been runnin real smooth. I refuse to let anyone get in my way of fucking up Cash entire life.

Now I'm not a dumb nigga, I gotta keep a close eye on her ass you know if the bitch try to get slick with me. I got my niggas following her every move.

Today was the first step of her getting the drop on this nigga Cash and all his resources.

"Now look, today I need you to find out who's Cash connects are." I took a bag of weed out and started to roll up some fat shit.

"How the fuck am I suppose to do dat?" Oh this hoe gotta smart mouth. I took my hands and wrapped them around her bare neck.

"DO YO ASS WANNA DIE, HUH?" I had a tight grip on her neck choking her.

"Noo." She gasped trying to catch her breath.

"THEN FIGURE THE SHIT OUT BITCH." I let her go and she fell to the grown trying to gasp for air, she was coughing n shit.

I lit my blunt up and took a tote out of it.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE, I'll be at your crib in two days so you better have the drop or that ass is mine. Do you understand bitch?"

I kneeled down on one of my knees steering directly in her eyes while grabbing her chin.

"Yes." She spoke softly. I shoved her face and soon after she stood on her feet.

I threw a ziplock bag full of crack at that bitch, she grabbed it quick. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Kandy drop this bitch off." I ordered.

Jojo

The whole ride I was mugging the shit out of Kandy. She had the biggest smirk on her face.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I questioned. She looked at me thru the rare view mirror.

"Bitch this shit ain't personal ight, I just work for him." She was looking back at the rode.

"Is it worth it tho?" I started to tear up. She just ignored me. Never answering my question.

Moments later we arrived back at my apartment. The sun was peeking out of the Sky. It was going on 5:30 am.

I damn there tripped up my steps. I searched for my keys and opened the front door. I looked back and Kandy sped off.

***

I was up by 11 and I damn there dragged myself out of bed. I felt like shit and I didn't wanna go thru with this day.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but my love for crack is much deeper than the love I had for my own child. Payton can't make the pain go away like my fix does.

I got dress and called up Payton.

"Hello, P." I spoke into the phone. I had to put on the biggest front.

"Wassup Jojo." I can hear her smiling thru the phone. I begin to tear up some more.

"How about we spend the whole day together. What chu think about dat huh?" She paused for a moment.

"Okay cool, I'll come get you at 1 be ready." She ended the call.

1 o'clock was hear before I knew it. Payton beeped her horn and I made my way outside getting in the car.

We greeted each other and we were off.

"I was thinking we go see a movie then grab something to eat. What do you think?" She said while looking over at me.

"Yeah.. That'll be great P." I simply said.

We did exactly what Payton planned, afterwards we were heading back to her house.

When we got in the house Cash was nowhere to be found. Payton went towards the living room. This was time I made my move.

"Where's the bathroom?" I looked around admiring the house like always.

"Down that hall two doors down from Cash office." She pointed.

"Okay I'll be back." Payton waved me off.

As I was walking I heard Cash on the phone. He was sitting right in his office with the door cracked some. I placed my ear by the door and listened.