Chapter 2

Cash POV

I'm not even gon front like Payton wasn't bad cuz she was and as a matter of fact she was gorgeous..Got damn!

I peeped how she was studying me. I actually thought that was cute how she was acting.. Not tryna sound all cocky and shit but I'm use to it.

Im on a heavy come up. Payton is a youngin on top of that.. She not ready for me.

So in the mean time my mind is set on money. I know y'all prolly wondering who I am and shit..

I'm Mekhi but my street name is "Cash" that's the nick name my mom gave me when I was just 7 years old.

My mom Brooklyn was a big time drug dealer and for a women she had and still got niggas and bitches on locked.

My moms don't handle work anymore and she took care of me so it's time I take care of her.

I'm a provider and my moms don't gotta work for shit.. As her only son I got her, believe that.

I learned about this business from my momma.. Shit she practically taught me everything I know. Cutting up bricks and counting money is all a nigga know.

I never knew my father. Well all I know is that he's a bitch ass nigga who wasn't man enough to take care of his responsibilities.

He left me and my mom with no money, no food, no nothing and moved to Florida.

I swear if I ever saw that nigga I'll probably pop his ass. But enough of all that shit.

I'm 22 years old and I am my own boss. I live to hustle cuz this shit just don't get handed to you. I've decided to take over New Haven.

I lived in Chicago mostly all my childhood until my mom decided that she needed to get a way.. For what reason I don't know.

My mom bought a house in New Haven when I was 10. My Aunt Joann moved here from Chicago not too long after. She lived a few blocks from me and my moms crib.

She told me that we would get to see aunt Joann all the time and I love my aunt to death so that made me feel some what better I guess.

I have my own empire. I got my lil niggas out on the block making sure shit looking good.

Oh and my niggas consist of Rocko, Nico, and Trav. All my niggas are money hungry and don't take shit from nobody.

I been fuckin with Rocko since middle school when he had nappy ass braids, shit he still got braids but they always freshly done and he's been my rider since niggas was gettin head in the back of the school bus. Me and Rocko are similar that's why we get along.

Nico is a pretty motherfucker who love gettin money and playing the sheets with these bitches. He's a hot head like myself and the nigga always want some action.

Last but not least is my nigga Trav. That nigga have no remorse over nobody. It's always shoot first, ask questions later with him. He's always had my back since we were young bucks.

Trav shot his step father for beating on his mom and he was only 9 years old.

Flash Back

"Come here bitch where you going, I'm not done with yo ass just yet."

Mike yelled at Trav's mom Tyra. He than grabbed a hold to her and tackled her to the floor in their 2 bedroom apartment.

Mike punched Tyra in her face numerous times like she was a punching bag.

"Please Mike I'm tired of you beating on me, just stop I said we are over." Tyra begged.

Mike was furious after those words left Tyra's mouth. He didn't like what she said not one bit.