Chapter 29

Payton

I woke up late around 12. I went to sleep at 9 so why am I waking up so late. Cash didn't even bother to wake me.

I sent him a quick text.

Text message conversation

Me: Wya Bae?

Mekhi ❤️: I'm out handling business sleepy head. I just dropped off some money to Jojo.

Me: okay hurry back home. I miss you 😓

Mekhi ❤️: daddy miss you too and I'll be there in a few.

Me: 😊😊😊

I placed my phone on the charger since I didn't do it last night. I stepped off the bed and I felt puke coming up my throat.

I ran to the toilet as fast as I can. Oh my god this is the second time I've just thrown up all over the place.

I called up Kaylin and Avery at the same time.

"I need you guys to come to my house it's an emergency." I said all shaky.

"Wassup P, fill us in at least." Kaylin was concerned and so was Avery.

"Yeah what's going on best friend?" Avery said.

"I keep throwing up." I softly said thru the phone.

"I'm buying a pregnancy test." Avery yelled.

"Yeah we on our way." Kaylin said right after.

I ended the phone call and took a nice warm shower. I was doing some heavy thinking. I let the water hit my face.

How am I... Payton Rose Carter.. Going to bring a baby in this fucked up world knowing the situation I'm in. I don't wanna have my baby brought in this world having a drug dealing daddy with enemies. I always told myself that I wouldn't mess with a thug but I lied to myself. I got myself in some deep shit and whatever the outcome is I just have to suck this shit up and deal with it and do whats best for the baby. I was taking birth control don't get me wrong but sometimes that shit don't work out like it's suppose to. All I have to do is pray to God that my baby will not be effected by Cash and his bullshit. If I am pregnant I'm not telling him yet until I'm ready, that's going to be very soon tho trust.

***

"It's blue again." Avery said while sitting on the bathroom floor. I leaned over the bathroom sink and placed my head down making a big sigh.

"It's the second one P, these aren't the most accurate but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't just do it again." Kaylin rubbed my back gently.

"Look, I'll make an appointment with my doctor first thing in the morning." I said while tying my robe tighter around me and we all walked into the bedroom. I lied across the bed while they sat at the foot of the bed.

"Have you thought about .." I cut Kaylin off shortly.

"Hell no, I will never get an abortion, this baby didn't ask to be here and it's my responsibility to take care of he or she." Tears begin to flow down my face.

"I'm sorry girl, I didn't mean it like that." Kaylin pleaded. I nodded my head and we all shared a group hug.

We talked for several minutes maybe an hour or so about the baby. I love my girls they never turned their backs on me and they always there when I need them.

"Alright I'm about to kick you bitches out, my man will be here soon." I teased.

"Damn it's like that.." Avery started to fake cry.

"Girl you so silly." I got up to walk them downstairs.

"Bye Auntie baby." Kaylin said referring to the unborn child in my stomach.

They were gone and I headed back upstairs. I turned to oxygen, I caught bad girls club. Cash hates this show but I love it. It didn't take long for me to doze off.

It was going on 9 and I felt Cash arms around me.