Chapter 17

Cash

"You must think I'm some type of fool or something nigga, huh?" I folded my arms up with my pistol swinging in one hand.

This nigga Q been ducking and dodging me for the past few months. I told him he had to face me sooner or later or I was just gon kidnap his ass.

Q looked like he was ready to shit bricks. I had him tied up to a wooden chair. He could no longer talk because I tapped his mouth.

I decided to take him to the special warehouse, the one where nobody could here a muthafucka scream.

Rocko was in the corner of the dark room which light only shined from the light bulb in the center of the room.

Aint no windows because I gotta security system, there was only one way in unless of course you were me.

Nico and Trav were also in the room, they both stood on the side of me.

I walked towards Q and knelt down on one knee and ripped the duck tap off his lips.

"AHHHHH." He screamed.

"WHER'S MY MONEY." I yelled. I stood back on my feet and smacked his face with the back of my pistol. Blood splattered everywhere.

"YOU REALLY FUCKIN WIT ME MAN...ION LIKE THAT SHIT.." I chuckled a little and placed the gun in his mouth.

"OPEN UP NIGGA." Rocko yelled.

"You know... I really hate when muthafuckas play with my money and don't handle business correct. You tryna fuck up my shit and I refuse to let ya goofy ass do that." I spoke softly then took the pistol out of his mouth.

"CASH.. I FUCKED UP I SWEAR IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.. ON GOD."

Q was right about him not ever fucking up my money cuz this will be the last time he'll ever touch money.

"YOU RIGHT NIGGA...BRAVO." I started to clap. I turned back to face him and I shot Q once in the chest and then I sent a bullet thru his skull.

"AYYEE YALL CLEAN THIS SHIT UP... IM OUT." I waved my gun. Rocko left out and Nico and Trav told two of my young workers to handle it.

I was now in my black Audi.

This week I'll be going out of town. I have a lot of business to handle and I expect for everything to go just as planned.

I didn't tell Payton that I had plans on killing someone, that's just something she don't need to know.

She was mad because I didn't go into details about my where about. I decided to call her.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Yes Mekhi?" She said all nonchalantly.

"What you doin?" I simply asked ignoring her lil attitude.

"Why!?... I'm with my girls." I could here Avery big ass mouth in the background.

"Ayee. Chill out Payton.. Tell Avery to shut her ass up and mind it." Payton told her what I said.

"You happy now?" She was being smart. God this girl is a handful but I got some for that mouth of hers.

"No I'm not happy, ya ass still ain't tell me what you doin. Oh and I got something for that smart mouth of yours keep that shit up." I chuckled.

"We're at the outlets shoppin and then I wanna get a refil.." Payton attitude was now calm again.

"Alright coo, find something for dinner tonight." I was using my sexy voice on her. That shit always got to her.

"Okay, daddy." Payton responded. I can hear both Avery and Kay Kay clowning in the back.

"Ayee tell those loud mouth chicken heads to shut up."

"My friends aren't chicken heads." Payton argued.

"Whatever I'll see you in a few." I ended the phone call and started the engine.

I headed back home. Once I was in my bedroom I set my alarm for an hour nap.