Chapter 32

2 Days Later

Damien Blaze

It's been two days and time was up. It was goin on noon, I was making my way to Jojo shit. Kandy rode along with me.

This bitch better have the drop or she's going to regret it. I pulled up to Jojo shit about an hour later.

I got out my car and Kandy followed right behind me. I slowly knocked on the door. I could here Jojo walking towards the door.

I didn't say anything I just walked right in that bitch making my way to the living room. I took out my jay I had Kandy roll and sparked that shit up.

"Go head." I laid my head back some.

"Umm.. Okay.. So.." I was growing impatient.

"SPEAK DA FUCK UP JOJO AINT NOBODY PLAYIN WIT YA ASS."

"Cash connect is this Colombian guy named Rafael, he only works for him and that's where he's getting all his supply from, I also heard that he's going to be making a trip back to Colombia in another week. He doesn't keep his money in the house." She was shaking.

"Rafael, I heard of him.. Damn that's some big work. Haha the nigga is gettin money I see." I chuckled.

"Where  he put all his money?" I questioned Jojo, now I was standing in her face. I blew my smoke in her face causing her to cough.

"That I don't know." She said putting her head down.

"Bitch that's your next task, oh on top of that I want a list of names and addresses of family members houses that Payton go to." Jojo dropped to her knees.

"NOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT, NOT MY FAMILY NOOOO BLAZE." She was screaming and tears started to flow. Not that I gave a fuck.

"Bitch you heard what the fuck I said, and a matter of fact write it down now." I was searching for a pin and paper on her coffee table, I found one and placed the pin in her hand.

"WRITE BITCH." I demanded.

"O-kay."

Authors POV

Jojo was sniffling as she wrote down the names and addresses. Yes she even wrote down Princess and Mondy names and addresses.

Blaze had a look of evil painted across his face. He snatched the paper out of her hands when she was done and stuffed it in his Robbin jeans.

Kandy just shook her head and swirled her fingers thru her weave. Blaze didn't say one word as he shut the door behind them.

Once they were gone, Jojo locked her doors and turned her back towards the front door. She slid down to the floor and cried into her lap holding her knees. Jojo cried for hours.

***

That following night Payton was wrapped in her covers crying. She had found out that she was right and she was having a girl. She was crying because she still haven't told Cash the news.

Payton didn't know how to tell Cash because she's also been thinking about getting an abortion even tho she said she never would, that might be the best thing for her.

Payton was confused and she didn't know what she was going to do. This baby didn't ask to be in this world so why should she suffer right?