Chapter 27

Damien "Blaze"

My house still looked the same. I had my momma look after it while I was away. She didn't have to worry about paying bills all she had to do was house sit.

I stayed over at Kandy house the night before. She rode my dick all night and sucked the skin off my dick.

That's the type of Best friend I been searching for all my life. No feelings involved just straight sex.

I pulled up to my 7 bedroom house. I lived on the out skirts of the city you know on my Lowkey shit.

Nobody knew where I rest my head at besides my brother and my nigga Smooth. I keep my shit on the low cuz once niggas find out where you rest your head it's over.

I hopped out my whip and headed towards my garage. I hit my security codes and my garage slowly opened up.

My phantom was nicely parked and my black Maybach was too. My moms is the best for looking out for me.

I walked thru the entrance of the garage and the smell of breakfast hit my nose.

My mother is fully black and my father is Puerto Rican. That nigga still in Puerto Rico, he said he doesn't want to come back so me and Devin had to be the men of the house, but now it's just me. Ima hold shit down trust.

"Ma" I yelled, she had Mary J blasting on her beats pill. She still didn't hear me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her. She jumped.

"I'm home" I spun her around and she went from frightened to filled with joy in a matter of seconds.

"Damien, you never told me that you'll be getting out in two weeks." She started to cry and I hugged her.

"I know Ma, I wanted it to be a surprise." She smacked me on my cheek but not hard.

"Surprise my ass, I should fuck you up for not letting me know.." She joked.

"Oh I have to call the family and let them know you home." I stopped her and took her phone. She looked at me confused.

"Ma, now is not the time. I need you to get all your stuff cuz I'm putting you on a plane the first thing in the morning." She was now frowning.

"Damien whats going on? Talk to me." She said while grabbing my hands. I can't tell her right now it'll be too much to handle.

My moms have a clue what me and my brother have been doing that's no secret but she won't know I'm about to kill someone.

After my brothers death my mom hasn't visit me for a while and I called her and she would say she wasn't feeling like herself.

I can't afford for her to go back into that depression shit. Nah that's not happening.

"I can't tell you right now, just get your stuff ma." She shook her head and headed upstairs to pack her belongings.

***

It was morning and my mother was on the first plane to PR.

I called up Kandy, I want her to bring me thru town. I have some investigating to do on this nigga Cash.

She arrived at my house 20 minutes later. I told her where I wanted to go and she was on it.

It wasn't hard to find Cash because he was always around and he wanted to seem as normal as possible.

We pulled up in the parking lot of the barbershop. He just got his hair cut and he was now talking business to some older lady. She was brown skin and bad as hell.

She's not buying drugs tho, I can tell how she's acting. They hugged each other and he handed her some money.

When Cash pulled off I signaled Kandy to follow the brown bitch. She did and we met up with her.

I hopped out the car and told her to cmer. She was scared at first because she had no clue who I was.

Then it hit me that this bad ass bitch was Jojo. I used to sell to her and she was a prostitute, I never fucked tho cuz these tricks out here be having aids and shit and I ain't that desperate anyway.

She walked closer to me and her eyes lit up because she remembered my face. She turned back around to run but she was too slow and I caught her ass.

I threw her in the back of the car and Kandy tied her up and put duck tape on her mouth. I sped off.