Chapter 21

*4 Years Later*

Payton

It's my 23rd birthday. Yes your girl is 23 years old now. I must say I've grown into a women, I'm not the same ol Payton. Cash and I are one and I'm his ride or die.

We've been on good terms. Our relationship isn't perfect but we both make it worth it.

A lot of shit has changed within these past couple of years. I now do business along with Cash. He calls me his "Boss Lady" because I know how to handle work.

*Flashback*

I was riding shotgun with Cash. He had to do a few pickups and drop offs and I asked him if I could ride along with him.

Not only did he look at me like I was crazy but he told me no numerous times. I kept asking him and he finally gave in.

"You sure you wanna be apart of this Payton." Cash killed the engine and placed both hands on the steering wheel. He was hesitant but I wasn't.

"I'm still in this car right." I simply said. He looked at me and started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I questioned wanting answers. I'm not Kevin Hart or some shit.

"Nothing, nothing... Les go." He said while unlocking the door. I grabbed his arm before he could open up the door.

"Cash wait.. You're doubting me huh? You don't think I can handle it?" He just looked at me and then he smiled.

"Nah, I never said any of that. I'm just shocked that's all.. Plus I think it's cute how you think your a thug and shit." He teased.

"Very funny." I said while hopping out the jag.

"Let's do this, BOSS LADY." Cash told me to wait so he can grab the two duffle bags out the trunk. We walked side to side to this old abandoned warehouse.

I mean it was so scary looking and we were practically in the middle of nowhere. Cash typed in a password to open up the door.

Once we were in side I followed Cash about 5 doors down. The door was steel and locked also. Behind the door was a kitchen.

He explained to me that he no longer needs anybody working for him unless it was his niggas or Rafael.

He started rambling thru draws and then he came across some supplies he uses to cook up.

"First, let me show you how to cut it.. Hand me a brick out of one of those duffle bags.

I did as Cash said and he split the brick down the middle. I was paying close attention.

"Never ever ever get high on your own supply, you'll never get rich by doing that shit and it will throw you off. Let's just say that's a dumb ass move in this game."

He begin to cut the up the pure cocaine. Cash took me through the whole process within some minutes.

"That's it.." I said while getting down from the counter top.

"Yup.." He kissed me on my forehead.

*Flashback Over*

I was out shopping with Avery and Kay Kay. Our bound is still there ain't shit change "Bitches My Bitches."

I think Avery and Mondy have something going on. Can't say I didn't see that coming tho. Mondy always had a thing for Avery and so did she.

Avery spoke about it once before but she haven't come clean about them dating yet.