Chaper 48

2 weeks prior to Payton's water breaking

Cash laid across the king size bed blowing on a blunt he was half way thru smoking. He was so stressed out between keeping his business in order and also dealing with Payton's mood swings it was starting to take a toll on him. He was out of town in Lynn, Massachusetts handling a big drop. He wasn't alone either.

Ivory took another shot of patron and went ape shit on his dick. She was sucking his dick like it was the last dick on earth. She put her all into it hoping to get him back. That would never happen tho cause to him she was just a fuck. She enjoyed every minute she could get with Cash. She knew his heart belonged to Payton's but that was the least of her worries. What matter now was at this very moment she had his toes throwing up gang signs sucking him up.

"Yeah don't breath bitch keep sucking this dick ooouu spit on it" without hesitation she spit on Cash dick.
She made loud slurping noises not coming up for air once. And that's what he loved about her head the most she always died on the dick. Ivory head game wasn't no joke she bobbed on his dick up and down while playing with her own pussy. Cash dick was rock solid. He picked her up and placed her on her stomach.

Cash deep stroked her making sure she felt every inch of him. Ivory eyes rolled to the back of her head. She threw her ass back on him. Her ass was clapping making an echo through out the entire suite.

Cash bussed inside of Ivory filling her up with his heavy load. His body shook back and forth letting off so much cum. Cash knew Ivory was on the pill.

Once he bussed his nut he slid off of her and made his way to the bathroom to piss and shower. She laid across the bed satisfied and exhausted. A smile crept along her face.

"Yeah I got my nigga back" she spoke out loud. Cash laughed from in the shower. He knew deep down inside he was a dog but ain't no other woman had his heart but Payton. Ivory just another bitch he got a nut off with.

Cash searched for his clothes then placed a stack of cash on the night stand by the bed.

"That's all I'm worth to you" Cash ignored her while zipping up his pants and taking his phone off the charger.

"Bitch you know the drill stop talking stupid"

If looks could kill Ivory would have been dead the way Cash looked at her.

Ivory snatched the money off the dresser and ran to the bathroom to shower.

Cash didn't plan on staying in the hotel room with her he actually was driving back home that night. His deal went smooth so it was no need for him to stay the night. He wasn't trying to hear Payton's mouth anyways. He grabbed the rental keys and headed out.

Rocko actually came along with Cash but he stayed in another hotel not too far from Cash. He always made sure to have Cash back cause too many folks will try to back door a mother fucka.

Back at the hotel Rocko was staying at he waited in the hotel lobby and decided to go to the bar.

"Mind as well grab me a drink" he rubbed his hands together while approaching the bar. He was greeted by a pretty bar tender.

"Hi how can I serve you today". She spoke sweetly

"A triple shot of 1942" Rocko slid her his bank card.

"Actually make that two. My partner should be here any minute." The bartender nodded her head and begin to make the drinks for Rocko and Cash.

Ivory came back to no Cash. She was furious. She felt stupid and played.

"His black ass think he could play with me" she spoke with venom in every word. She took the stack of money and placed it in her Dior purse.