Chapter 10

Cash

After I handled business I drove over to Payton shit like I said I would. I didn't call her because I told her I would be on my way later.

I pulled up to her drive-way and did a double take, shit a nigga must be buggin.

I studied the car slowly and realized it was that nigga Khalid. Khalid is a lil herb ass nigga who tried to get down with my team but I simply rejected his clown ass.

I was looking real good in the car. I decided to get out the car and see wassup. Maybe I'm overreacting shit maybe it's not what it looks like.

Khalid then wrapped his arms around Payton and they hugged for some moments.

Damn if she was seeing someone else that's all she had to say. Ion even give a fuck anymore.

Just when I thought I could trust her she go and do so some fool shit like this to me. I thought we were taking small steps.

I don't usually take small steps and I haven't been in a serious relationship in a while. I could have any girl I want and I wanted Payton.

My blood was boiling, I had to calm myself down before I did something I would regret in the long run.

Was I really seeing this shit. Nah, fuck that shit. Her ass don't even have to explain what's going on cuz I see the shit clear with my own two eyes.

I walked back to my car and reached for the door. Payton was now running towards me.

"Cash it's not what you think, let me explain." She was now behind me.

"Nah, you don't have to explain nothin, I'll see you around ma.. I'm out." I got in my Audi and sped off.

I really need to clear my head. I called up Rocko and I got no answer. He probably somewhere cuffin since we handled business early this morning.

"C'mon pickup nigga." I ended the phone call after several minutes of him not answering.

***

I told Trav to go see how things are runnin cuz I needed to chill out for a few. I couldn't function straight.

She really got me in my feelings and I haven't felt like this in a while. Yes, a nigga jealous cuz she's suppose to be my girl.

I took out a bag of kush and rolled me up a fat one. I needed to ease my mind and emotions.

I turned on fabolous soul tap 3. I played young og. I plopped on my living room couch and sat back and looked at the ceiling.

I'ma thug why I'm worried about a female that don't give a fuck about my feelings.

I was looking up at my ceiling for almost an hour until I decided to take me a shower.

I got out and walked around my shit with just my polo boxers on. I was thinking about calling Payton but then I decided not to.

I went back to the living room and stretched out on the couch putting my feet up.

I heard a slight knock on the door. I'm not expecting any company so who the fuck is it.

I looked at the security camera. It was Payton. What the fuck she want. I opened up the door.

She was standing there with tears in her eyes and she was still looking pretty as ever.

She didn't say one word, I didn't speak either. She ran up to me giving me a hug. I held her in my arms tight.

I could hear her heart beating, it went from fast paced to calm. Next thing I know we were kissing.