Chapter 37

Okay First Let Me Start Off By Saying Thank You

To Every Last One Of You Readers ‼️‼️‼️ I

Got Over 10k Reads 🔥🔥🔥 That's So FYE .. I'm

So Happy Y'all Like Ya Don't Understand How

Much This Made My Day.. I Hope People

Continue Reading My Story & Never Get Tired Of

It , I Do This For Fun & To Tell A Story That Most

Young Girls Go Thru If They Live A Similar Life

As Payton (But Mine Is A Lil Bit Exaggerated Lol)

Follow Me On IG:S0l_Luna HELP ME GET TO 1K ‼️

Love Y'all 💋💋💋💋

Cash Mekhi

This shit is fuckin crazy. How I let this shit happen? I'm fucking vexed I'm ready to kill anybody and everybody.
I fucked up and got caught slipping big time.

Real talk whoever pulled this shit is a done deal. I'm taking out everybody, family too on God!

I'm sitting in this emergency room damn there dodging the police. These muthafuckas expecting me to tell them shit and I'll be damn.

I won't tell them a damn thing, fuck I look like even sitting down with a pig. I never ran my mouth to the po po and I won't start that shit today.

I called my moms up.

"Hello, ma?"

"Princess house is all over the news. They said 3 females were shot but they didn't give out any names or they conditions. Where are you Cash? Are you okay?" she was panicking.

"I'm at Saint Marry Ann's Hospital"

"I'll be there in 5"

"Ight"

Phone called ended.

My mind is literally racing, only thing I could do is think about Payton and who a nigga got beef with. I mean I had beef with Torch and that nigga is dead right along with his crew, so what the fuck is up?

I let a lot of shit slide, niggas been hating on a money making nigga like me but I ain't pay em no mind. All I ever wanted to do was put in work and feed my niggas.

Right now I don't trust nobody, it's fucking snakes in the grass. Who knows who's been after my head.

I fucked up when I got caught up with Payton that's my fault. I play that love shit and it started fucking with my business.

It was worth it tho cuz I love Payton with all a nigga got and none of that shit matters anymore cuz that was how the old Cash thought, this is Mekhi talking.

Maybe I didn't kill his whole crew shit niggas probably out here tryna get revenge cuz I killed they head nigga in charge.

But fuck all that, I need to see whats taking the doctor so fucking long. I need some answers now.

I got up from my seat and walked over to the front desk. There was a old black lady at the desk.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

"Yeah you could see wats takin the doctor so long this is concerning Payton Carter, I've been waiting for like 2hrs now and I have to see her"

"Did you fill out any forms?"