Chapter 8

Cash

OG Bobby Johnson by some nigga named Que blasted from the speakers of my Audi.

I pulled up to the spot this cat named Torch wanted me to meet him at. I rolled along with Nico.

I had Nico with me, just in case this nigga Torch try some fraud shit. I heard he does slick shit but he also got some of the best supply.

Business is business and you know me, I had to take a risk by any means.

"Damn where this nigga at?" I said while placing my iPhone 5s on the car charger. I was growing impatient.

"Shit, you would think niggas would be on time since it's involving money." Nico shook his head.

I agree with him on that one can't even front and this nigga Torch already rubbing me the wrong way and his ass not even here yet. I shook my head.

About 15 minutes later an all black Chevy pulled up beside my car. I was relieved but still alert.

I tapped Nico so we can step out the car. I walked to the back of my car and popped the trunk.

I grabbed one duffle bag which was designed by Gucci and Nico grabbed the second bag. I gave him the okay to follow me to the truck.

The truck had dark tints on them so I couldn't tell if it was more than one person.

This nigga really fuckin with me now cuz his ass was still in the car. I tapped on the driver side window.

Torch was Spanish and shit. I didn't expect that. I should have did more research on this nigga.

He stepped out the truck and two other men got out as well.

"You got the money?" He simply said while approaching me and Nico.

Nico was looking at this nigga like he had two heads or something. This nigga don't know how to do business.

"Yeah, I got the money and it's Cash to you by the way." I spoke.

"What I'm suppose to be scared or something." He chuckled.

I rubbed my hands together before speaking again. This nigga got me fucked up.

"That's correct, I see you know your place and lo-." I was cut off by Nico speaking he stepped closer to Torch.

"Enough of all the bullshittin my nigga, we gon make this deal or what cuz I got better shit to do then to fuck around." Torch chuckled and then grabbed for his gun.

"Matter of fact, this a set up.. Give us all the cash or I'll blow your fuckin head off." He was now aiming the gun at my head.

Something told me not to trust his ass. I should have listened to what my gut was telling me , damn what the fuck!

"Fuck you" I stalled on Torch and punched him right in his jaw, Nico had pulled out his heat and fired at all three of them.

Me and Torch started to fight, we ended up on the ground tossing and turning for the gun.

I reached my arms out as far as possible. The veins in my forehead started to pop out. Sweat begin dripping down my face.

Nico was so busy distracting the other two. He fired at one of them. He hit one right in the chest and he fell on the ground but the other one was still coming for Nico.

I still had to handle Torch ass, I refuse to let this nigga get a hold to that gun. I can't go out like that.

I done fucked up and the gun got in his hand. He stood to his feet with joy and cracked the most develish smile.