Chapter 47

With all the bad shit that happened over these past few months for some reason Cash didn't have one doubt that this man wasn't telling the truth about being Payton's father. It's a lot of shit that Payton clearly doesn't know about so why not get to the bottom of all of this now.

Cash signaled the man who claimed to be Payton's father to wait outside by the entrance of the car place. He didn't hesitate and made his way to the front where he parked.

Cash brushed his hands over his waves and thought to himself for a few seconds.

Payton does have his eyes and the same nose Cash chuckled as he thought to himself.

Out by the entrance of the car place Ivan sat comfortably in a brand new Bentley truck. Cash wasn't impressed but he had to give it to the man cause he did have some nice taste.

"Boss what you want us to do from here on out" one of Cash young boys questioned while walking side by side with Cash.

"Everything right now is a setting stone so ya niggas make sure shit is smooth on the other side and lock everything down" Cash spoke while tucking the gun that Mello handed to him.

Mello was about 20 but he wasn't nobody to fuck with and wasn't no young niggas fuckin with him. So Cash decided to be his mentor. He took him under his wing a few years ago. Mello who's real name is Romello never showed any type of disloyalty, from day one he's proven that he could be trusted and hold shit down.

His mom was put away in the nut house after she gave birth to a steal born 3 years after Mello was born.  She went home after the tragedy and told everyone she would be fine and that shit like this happens to mother fuckers all the time it's life. For some reason she believed that she would be just fine but down the rode she lost her mind and wasn't right every since. Mello witnessed his mother's depressed behavior and tried to talk to her but there's not much a 13 year old could do. His mom stopped caring for him. There was never food in the house so Mello racked up on all the food he could get his hands on while he was in school. School was the only place he could get a meal. Kids teased him cause he didn't have the nicest clothes and shoes his stuff was always run down and dirty.

One day Mello came home and his Aunt Tamara was waiting outside on the front porch. He immediately knew something was wrong cause his family didn't come around often.

"Aunt Tam what's going on?" Mello asked alarmed. He took his book bag from off his shoulders and placed it on the porch.

"Hey baby" Tamara took a deep breath before speaking again.

"It-it's your mom Romello" she took his hands into hers.

Mello didn't let Tamara speak he went running into the 2 bedroom apartment he shared with his mom.

"Maaaaa where you at let me talk to you" Mello ran all through the apartment searching for his mom but there was no traces of her.

He finally stopped the search and sat on the couch with his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry baby but your mom wasn't right and I think it's best you come stay with me and your cousin Jayla".

Romello hesitated at first but then he agreed that he would move with his Aunt and his cousin. At least he'll know he would be straight.

Soon after moving in with his Aunt Romello begin to act out at his new school. His aunt received a check for him every month but he never seen the money.

Once again Romello was assed out. Getting tired of not having what he wanted Romello started running the streets with his best friend Biggie who was known for selling crack and supplying the best weed. At the age of 15  Mello was fascinated with the fast and reckless life style that he inherited from Biggie and was hooked every since.