Chapter 5

Okay, okay, okay. Told her bust it open she said okay.

But what she wearin? Chanel & Dolce. How she want it?

Beat up like O.J. Skurt, Skurt on a bitch nigga.

How much time do you got for a rich nigga?

I need action while relaxin, and a bitch that knows gymnastics so
She can divide her legs on this dick like a fraction.

Right, Right, Left. Hit em with that Right, Left.

I got that best stroker, I don't need no pipe test.

My dick work girl, I don't need no mic check, no panties on I can see your pussy through that white dress.

I ain't trippin baby girl make that money, cus if I fuck her right she just might give somethin to me, and better yet...

Fuck with me for better sex I know all the right spots to keep that punani wet.

Girl you know you look fine as hell right?

You know I'll buy you that Chanel right?

You know I'll fuck you like I'm fresh outta of jail right?

And if you cheated on me I won't care right? (She make that ass go)

Left, Left, Right
Right, Left, Left, Right (She make that ass go)

S/N: I LOVE YG AND THIS SONG AYYYYY!

*Payton*

The car show was lit and my ass couldn't wait to get out the range just so me and my girls can turn heads.

Like I predicted once I stepped out the truck everybody heads turned so quick. Niggas were practically starstrucked once we hit the scene.

Oh and of course y'all know bitches was ice cold grilling with envy in their eyes. I brushed that off simply cuz I knew not one bitch was seeing us.

Everybody who was somebody was at the car show. Every hitta from the city was lined up by their own cars or playing a dice game.

I decided to walk over to the cotton candy machine.

The line was dumb long and I really wanted some cotton candy so what the hell.

I was finally up next after about 25 minutes of waiting.

"How you doin beautiful, what can I help you with.?" The elderly man spoke. He eyeballed me and I can tell he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Umm, can I have a stick of cotton candy please.." I pulled my wallet out of my MCM handbag to retrieve a 20 dollar bill.

"Sure thing." He started the cotton candy. I love cotton candy and my mouth was watering like a fat kid.

I then felt a strong pair of hands wrap around my waste. Who ever it was smelled hella good. The Gucci cologne invaded my nostrils.

I tried to break loose but he had a firm grip on me. I was getting aggravated but then the familiar voice spoke.

"Relax Ma.. Don't act like you don't want me to hold ya ass." I was kind of thrown off at the fact that Cash was holding me.

He turned me around and we were now face to face. Ughhhhhhh he's so fine. I tried to act like it didn't phase me. Cash sensed it too.

"Look, I'm sorry about how I was acting towards you back at ya house. I honestly didn't know if I should make any moves or not." He licked his lips.

The elderly man working at the cotton candy booth called me to get my cotton candy.

I gently moved Cash hands from around my waist.

"Ayeee, where you goin Payton." Cash was acting like a child who didn't want his momma to leave his side haha.

"Damn you must really be feeling me huh?" I started laughing.

"Nahhh that's a whole natha thing ma." Cash winked at me. He's so corny but I like it.

He followed me to the stand and I wasn't surprise. I started to blush. But I immediately tried to hide it from him.

"Payton, you don't have to hide the way you all blushing n shit. I like that and you have a beautiful smile." Cash took his thumb and index finger to grab some of my cotton candy. Ohhh this nigga was tripping.

"You just gon take and not ask, greedy ass." I started to pout like it really bothered me knowing it didn't.

"I don't have to ask my girl for anything." He said joking but apart of it he was serious.

"Boy please, I'm not your girl.." I waved him off.

"Yeah not yet, but trust me when I say this... You will be" Cash had me blushing again like he did when I first met him at the hair salon.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was feeling the shit outta Cash and I couldn't shake the feeling I feel when I'm around him.

Maybe it's time I give up my player ways. Hahah nah.

I thought for a second

"You okay ma?" Cash started to chuckle.

"Uhh.. Ye-ah.. I'm good." I started fumble my words. I was so embarrassed.

"Well, I'll catch you later I guess." Cash smiled at me and begin to walk off.

Shit it was now or never. I was nervous as hell but I'm not about to let this opportunity slide, if I did I would just be miserable once I got home and mad that I didn't give him my number.

"Cash, wait a second.. Cmer." I yelled to Cash. He turned around and stated walking back in my direction.

"Yeah.. Wassup ma?" Cash started to crack a smile.

"Take my number down, and give me a call sometime." I simply said. Shit it was easier then I expected.

"Oh really?" Cash took his iPhone5s out of his true religion pants pocket and handed it to to me.

"Yes really punk, damn you just don't quit do you." I was typing my number as I spoke.

"Nah, never baby girl." Cash cracked a smile, shit that smile makes me melt.

I placed his phone back in his hand and he put it back in his pockets. Cash brushed his hand over his waves.

"Payton, where have you been." Avery yelled. She was only a few feet away from Cash.

"Yeah, We've been looking all over for you." Kaylin added. Once they noticed what was going on they both started to grin.

"Oh, I see." Kaylin joked. Kaylin grabbed Avery by her armed and they connected them with one another.

"We'll meet you at the truck, hot ass!" Avery joked as they walked off. I'm glade they did.

"Soo, I guess I'll see you around then punk." I really didn't want this moment to end. Lawd it was errrryhing.

"Yeah, I'll catch you later big head." Cash opened up his arms to give me a hug. I never wanted him to let me go.

I walked towards my car and I felt him eye fuckin me from behind. Nasty ass haha but I can't be talkin tho. I know I know.

I turned to look back one last time before I got in the range and like I figured it, Cash was watching my every move.

I waved bye to him and smirked. I think I'm falling for his thug ass.