Chapter 44

Cash was flying down the high way pushing 100 mph on his way to his heart Payton. He had no clue what was in store for him but whatever it was he was more than ready to lay a mother fucker on they back. Rocko sat a few inches away from him in the passenger side. Rocko took his gun from his waist taking the safety off placing it in his lap.

Cash arrived to the restaurant beating his gps. He tossed his keys to Rocko.

"Rock take the whip and sit out front let me go see wassup" Cash headed towards the entrance of the restaurant not once acknowledging the tall white man waiting for cars to park them.

Once inside Cash was stoped by the women at the door.

"Good afternoon, last name please?" She spoke softly.

"King" Cash spoke while scanning the rest of the restaurant and not stopping until his eyes landed on Payton's.

When he did spot her they're eyes locked and he can see the the worried look in her eyes. Cash smoothly walked over to Payton with no drop of fear running through his body.

Out front Rocko pulled the car on the side of the restaurant. Putting the car in park he sat steal waiting for some shit to pop off. An all black Bentley with dark tints caught his eye. He examined the car putting two and two together.

I know damn well no rich white folks pushing this with them flashy ass rims, that's definitely a hood nigga. Rocko instantly thought.

Rocko cocked his gun back, placed his hoodie over his head and headed towards the flashy car which was sitting at the red light. Making his way to the driver side he viciously tapped on the car window with the butt of the gun.

Not once did the driver roll down the window. After repeatedly knocking on the window Rocko became irritated and grabbed at the car door to open it. Before he knew it the car sped off into traffic. Rocko scanned the license plate making sure he took a mental  picture in his head. Checking his surroundings he slide back to Cash car starting the car moving fast to catch up with the mysterious visitor.
Rocko was no beginner when it came to chasing cars shit he was no stranger to cops being on his ass either. With that being said he caught up to the car trying his hardest to pull up to the side of the car. The car was fast and clearly didn't give a fuck about the next few lights. Both cars raced through traffic lights causing cars to pull to the side not wanting to interfere with the speeding cars.
Aware of his surroundings Rocko noticed a cop car at the light they were approaching so he let the car get away. Attention from cops was the last thing anybody needed so he did what he had to do and made the next right to head back to the restaurant.

Rocko was now furious because he let the car get away. He made no hesitations calling up Cash to put him on to this pussy shit that was pulled.

"Whoever was in the Bentley was definitely pussy and ain't want no smoke my nigga" Rocko ranted on the other end of the phone.

Cash excused himself from the table hinting to Payton to get rid of the party planner. Payton caught the hint and told her they will hold another meeting in the next 5 days.

Over by the bar Cash was getting the drop from Rocko.

"So you telling me the motherfucker saw a cop car and drove towards it" Cash knew that whoever it was damn sure didn't want beef. Cash signaled the bar tender to pour him some Hennessy. He held his hand up after he was satisfied with the amount he poured.