Chapter 33

Cash

I was up doing my daily bathing. I had a lot of shit on my mind. I had a big deal coming up in Colombia with Rafael. This shit is gettin old real quick. I wanna quit the game soon.

Maybe I should invest into a business you know open up my own barbershop, something legal is all I need. I make enough money to go on a permanent vacation.

I know Payton has been stressing me out about working. I don't want my girl working, I mean her doing business with me was enough and shit it was just for fun anyway.

Payton always at my head about a damn job I wish her lil ass go sit down somewhere.

That shower was relaxing and I was up before Payton she was sound asleep. I walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her on her forehead. Everything has been smooth in our relationship I wouldn't change a damn thing.

Not knowing I woke Payton up she turned over facing me.

"You up early." She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah it's a lot peaceful in the morning hearing the birds chirp n shit." I joked. Payton threw a pillow at my head.

"Nigga you stupid." She laughed. I leaned over towards her and kissed her. I was into it and I started grabbing at her Victoria secret pink panties but she stopped me.

I was tight cuz I haven't got some of my pussy for the past few weeks. Something's up.

"What the fuck is goin on P." She turned the other way. Yeah something's up.

"Nothing is up, why you cussing at me? You need to calm the fuck down." I studied her for a few and I could tell she was lying.

"Ummm excuse me.. Can you turn the lights back off.. the sun don't come up until 5." I shot my towel in the hamper. Searched thru the draw for a pair of boxers. I slid them on and climbed back in the bed.

"Nah dem shits not goin off until you tell me wats goin on." I chuckled because I found that funny.

"Oh really." She folded her arms up.

"Yeah I pay all the bills in this muthafucka so yes really. So you gon talk or what?" I was growing impatient.

"I'M PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE!" Payton stormed in the bathroom and locked herself in it.

Damn I should have known cuz she does look like she gained a few pounds but I ain't wanna ask about the weight gain cuz her sensitive ass would have cried but this is different she's having my kid.

I sat at the foot of the bed with my face in my hands. Why she just didn't keep it 100 from the jump. After a while I was at the bathroom door knocking on it.

"Open up the door Payton." I started knocking on the door. But I got no answer.

"Paytonnnnnnn please open this damn door or ima have to come up in dere girl." I was knocking once again. she so fucking difficult but it's worth it.

"GO AWAY ASSHOLE." I started laughing cuz this girl got hella jokes.

"I'm an asshole now? Really me? Mekhi?" I chuckled.

"Yes... ASSHOLE is what you are." I jerked the door nob.

"Alright I'm comin in cuz you play too much." I started to take the door off the hinges but before I could Payton unlocked the door and sat back on the chair by the shower.

I made my way over to her kneeling down on my knees. She had her face in her hands.

"Payton you should have told me first." I took both of her hands in mine.