Hawk (cobra kai) x reader part 1

OBS! Spoilers for season 2 finale!

Y/N POV:

I am invited to moons party before school start. I'm just sitting by myself on a couch, still sipping on the drink I took when I got here almost 2 hours ago. And he was invited too. Eli. We were best friends and we dated a bit when he first started cobra Kai... And he rebranded and was called "hawk". And then he dumped me for moon. She's cool and she's my friend, but.... it still hurt that he left me for my friend. He's stared at me the whole party, and I've tried to ignore him so he'd stop, but he doesn't. Then I see him stand up and walk towards me.
-no, no, no, no, no, please no, I whisper to myself. He sits on a rice bag next to me. His cobra Kai friends move closer to us, like a cavalry. He looks at me and gulps from his cup.
He looks around before leaning forward towards me.
-Hey Y/N, he says and I sigh.
-Eli- it's hawk, he interrupts.
-Yeah, sure "Hawk", I scoff. He frowns.
-Don't do that Y/N, he says.
-Don't do what? I ask rudely.
-Don't ignore me like I dumped you, he says.
-You did dump me Eli. Remember? I ask and nod towards moon and her girlfriend.
-You know I didn't mean that Y/N, Eli says.
-Oh you didn't? I ask angrily. Eli turns quiet and shies away.
-I still care about you, he says sadly.
-Well, I say sternly and slam my cup onto the table between us.
-You should've thought of that before, I say, tears in my throat as I stand up. I quickly walk away towards the kitchen to grab a new drink to sip on for another 2 hours.

Well in the kitchen, moon comes towards me.
-Hey Y/N. Are you having fun? She asks concerned. I shrug as tears are on the brim.
-You looked upset, so I just needed to check on you, she says. Tears start falling as I finish making my drink and look at her.
-Yeah... it's kind of hard when your ex tells you that he regrets dumping you for your friend, I say and sniffle. Moon blinks before the light bulb goes off.
-Ohhh... Y/N, I'm so sorry, I should've told you that I invited him, I-
-No it's not your fault moon... I'll just go outside for a while, I smile a bit before walking outside and sitting on one of her pool chairs.

Third person POV:

Hawk sighs as Y/N walks into the kitchen and moon sees it all.
-Really hawk? You need to scare her away like that? She scolds before she follows Y/N. Hawk silently blames himself for the show he put on... he's been silently blaming himself for dumping Y/N since that day.
-That was pretty shitty of you, one of Hawks friends say.
-No shit, Hawk says and runs his hands over his face in thought.

Y/N POV:

The sun was starting to set once I finally walk inside again. Music had started playing loudly a while ago and the speakers were booming. I squeeze in between people as I move through the room, and someone gets my hand. I look back and there stands, Eli.
-Hey, can we talk? He asks. I I quickly twist my arm out of his grip.
-I thought I made it very clear that I didn't want to talk to you, I say and glare at him.
-Hey, is everything ok here? A guy comes up to me and asks.
-Yeah, I'm fine, I sigh and he walks away. I sigh.
-Let's talk in the kitchen, I say and we walk towards the kitchen. It was mostly empty, except for a few talking people. We go and stand in a far off corner, by a window to the backyard.

-What do you want? I ask and cross my arms.
-I want to talk to you, Eli says.
-Well, obviously, I say. He frowns at me.
-Look... I realized that I actually didn't want moon... It took me a summer vacation and a tattoo to realize that, he says.
-Look, what I'm trying to say is that I want you, he continues.
-Yeah sure, I scoff.
-It's true... don't believe me? Look, he says and turns around, taking off the shirt to expose his back. On his back, under the wing of the eagle tattoo, is a simple picture of air and my name signed over it. I tear up again. He puts the shirt back down and turns around.
-That's the tattoo I got for you... because you were always the wind beneath my wings and you always had my back..., he says and chews on his lip anxiously, looking at me through his eyelashes. I shake my head as I begin crying again.
-So you're just gonna have me for the semester and regret the tattoo, just so you can dump me again..? I ask in a small voice. He looks up and me and shakes his head frantically.
-No no no, Y/N that's not it at all, he quickly says and puts his hands on my shoulders.
-I got this after I... broke up with you because I realized that you're all I'm ever gonna need... please Y/N, just give me one more chance, he says. I think. And as I think, I look into his eyes. They are so full of emotion, yet so blank.

-Alright... just promise me one thing... I say.
-A-a-absolutely, I will! He says astonished.
-Promise me to not hurt me or any of my friends, I say, referring to the Miyagi-do students. My friends Demetri and Sam trained there and all I want for them is to be safe. Eli's eyes fill with rage for a second, before softening up.
-Alright... but only if they don't strike first, he says and I smile slightly. That was better than nothing. Besides, the Miyagi-do kids never strike first.
-Alright. Deal, I say and hold out my hand. He smiles and shakes my hand.
-I've missed your smile, he says immediately. I blush.
-Now... I was wondering if I could have the first kiss... with you... again? Eli says. Instead of answering I put my hand softly on his cheek, tracing his scar on his lip with my thumb.
I slowly nod.
-You can... Eli, the hawk, I say. Eli chuckles and quickly pulls me in and kisses me. My eyes widen before they slowly close and my other hand goes up to his chest. Eli's hands comes to my waist and he holds me tightly. I can hear hollers and shouts from outside as we let the kids continue on and escalate.

The next day;
It's officially the first day of school. Eli stands with me by my locker as I ready it for the school year. He only smiles at me when I get up on my tippy toes to place my books on the highest shelf and teases me for being short... just like old times... I've missed this, I've missed him. His smile and laugh and his voice. Him. As people walked by and made comments about Eli being "soft", he frowned at them and gave them a murdering stare, before smiling back at me. Like I didn't notice...

But the fun ends as the first bell goes off. During the first lesson, the schools speaker person talks about new things and beginnings this school year and how exciting it's going to be, before she gets rudely interrupted.
-Samantha Larusso... I know what you did yesterday. And I will make. You. Pay, Tory Nichols, Miguel's girlfriend threatens into the microphone.
The bell rings and class ends. I hear Eli further along the corridor, so I squeeze myself through the flocks of people and move towards him.
-Hawk, what's going on? I ask him. He stares at the two girls in the middle of the hallway, fighting.
-Larusso's daughter kisses Miguel, and Tory is gonna fight her, he says excitedly.
-What!? I ask, knowing how mean these fights could get.

And a fight it was. Cobra Kai against Miyago kids. They were fighting for life or death... which was so stupid and overdone, it was a boy... I don't understand why all these other people needed to get involved! I follow Eli as he runs through the school, looking for Demetri.
-Eli, it's not worth it! I stand in front of the crowds that were following them, begging for Eli to stop fighting.
-He started it! Demetri says as he ducks from Eli's harsh punches.
-Stay out of this Y/N! Eli says and continues to throw punch after punch at Demetri.
-You promised me! I cry out to Eli. Eli stops and looks back at me. I stand there, absolutely hopeless as I look at his beat and bloodied face.
Suddenly I hear:
-I'm sorry for this. It's Demitri, who kicks Eli into a glass case full of trophies. I don't react. Then I hear ruckus from the main hall.
-Demetri, Sam! I say to Demetri, running towards the main hall. We stand as Samantha blows a final kick at Tory. Suddenly we all hear screams from upstairs and a boy comes flying down and hits the stairs harshly. I gasp as his body falls limp on the steps. We all look at Keene, the new kid.
-What did you do!? Sam asks, before quickly heading for Miguel, who looks lifeless. Eli rushes past me and heads for Miguel too, but gets pushed away by security as he checks Miguel's pulse and calls for an emergency ambulance. As chatter dies down, people are being sent home and I sit on the stairs, where Miguel was laying after many has left. Suddenly Eli comes towards me and I quickly stand up. He purses his lips as he sees the tears on my cheeks.

-You promised me, I say shakily.
-You promised me! I shout at him when I get no answer. I definitely grab the attention of the few people close by. He still doesn't answer, he just looks down at the floor in shame. I sniffle.
-You had no reason to get involved... I say.
-No, Eli mumbles.
-And yet you did... I say disappointed, and scoff. Eli looks up at me with sad eyes.
-Babe... Eli says and takes a step towards me. I take a step back.
-Don't. Touch me, I say sternly as I look at him in fear. He hurt a lot of people today... what could he had done to me? Eli looks even sadder and a tear falls from his eye. He had a black eye and a swollen cheek, as well as some cats from the glass and a bigger cut in his eyebrow.
-You promised... we had a deal, I say. He doesn't answer, once again.
-Good luck with that tattoo... goodbye Eli, I say as I walk towards the entrance to go outside and hop into moms car.
I can still feel Eli's stare into my back as I get in the car and drive away...

And that was the story of why you can never trust a full-blooded Cobra Kai... they're snakes...