Tuffnut x reader Soulmark part 2

Y/N POV
It's time for dinner, and D/N is following me to the dinner hall.
-Now, play easy with the other dragons D/N, ok? I say as I open the door and walk in. I look around and take a seat with Hiccup and the others.
-Hi guys, I say and smile at the people surrounding the table.
-Hi Y/N, is it? You're looking gorgeous by the way, if I may say that, Snotlout says. I giggle.
-How was your first day? Hiccup asks and gives me a plate to put food on.
-It was... Eventful, I say and smile.
-Hmm, Nice. And, your new house? Do you like it? He asks.
-Oh yes, it has a bed, which is everything I wanted, I say, and the others laugh. Suddenly Gobber comes and sits down besides me.
-'Ello Y/N, kids, he says and pats me on the shoulder.
-How's your arm holding up Y/N? He then asks.
-It's doing fine, it hasn't bled through again, I say and take a spoon full of the stew.
-Well that's a relief, he says with a mouthful with chicken.

It's been about two months. Two months of not talking to any of the twins, in fear of them figuring out who my soulmate is, Two months of Snotlouts endless flirting, and not being able to tell him that Tuffnut is my one.
But also, my arm is healed, well, to the point where I don't have to have a bandage anymore.
And honestly, it's making me very uncomfortable about my soulmark. So I made myself a lot of bracelets to cover it up.
It's dinner time, once again.
And today, we're actually talking about our Soulmates. I mean, Astrid and Hiccup we're both embarrassed about their soulmarks until they became an item.
-Y/N, I've never seen your soulmark, Fishlegs says. I look up from my plate, only to share a look with Gobber, and then back at Fishlegs. I can only laugh uncomfortably. Suddenly I hear a gasp.
-She doesn't have one, I hear. It's Tuffnut.
-No! No, I, have one, but uhhh.... I say and shuffle the bracelets on my arm.
-You don't want to share? Astrid says. I nod.
-It's ok. We're all not really comfortable with telling until you've made a connection, Hiccup says and grabs Astrid's hand. I look down at my plate. 'I can't tell them... But I need to. But I can't...' tears threaten to fall from my eyes.
-I'm sorry... I say and stand up.
-I have to go, I say and walk out of the big dining hall, towards my favorite place to spend some alone time: a cliff near the docks.

Meanwhile in the big hall:
The gang just looks at each other.
-Did we... Say something wrong? Astrid asks.
-No, ye didn't, Gobber says and sighs, taking a sip of his... whatever drink it is.
-Then what happened? People don't just say things like that for fun, Snotlout says. Gobber looks at the Tuffnut. and Ruffnut notices it first, unlike her brother who stares after the girl that just left.
- Yeah, like my brother could be her soulmate and solve all her problems! She says and laughs. Tuffnut just looks at Gobber.
-Go, Gobber says and nicks his head towards the door. Tuffnut nods and stands up.
-You can't be serious, Snotlout says. Tuffnut only removes his leather bracelet and shoes off the name on his wrist. Y/N L/N.
Snotlout stares in awe at him as he puts the bracelet back on and walks after his soulmate.

Y/N POV
D/N has their head in my lap as I stare on the rocking boats by the docks. They hum sadly and looks up at me. I sigh and continue to pet them as I continue to watch the calming water. Suddenly I hear wings flapping.
-Y/N? Are you up here? I hear Tuffnut ask as I share the twins shared zippelback come from the side of the mountain. He looks at me and the dragon lands beside me. I don't dare look at him.
-I just wanna talk, ok? He asks. I look at him with pleading eyes.
-It doesn't have to be about your soulmate... he says, and I sigh.
-No, I just... I just wanted you to know before the others did, I say and remove all my bracelets from my wrist, showing off the name of the boy... no, the man sitting beside me. He let's out an airy laugh.
-I almost thought that you had another name on there for a moment, he says and I laugh. I look him in the eyes, feeling at peace, welcome, in a way, in a world where I never thought that I would ever find myself in. I had fallen in love with a stranger I only knew the name of.
-So, uh... You wanna eat breakfast with me tomorrow? Just... us? He asks, and I can see his hand inching towards mine, that's laying on the ground beside me. I do the same and our fingers touch.
-I'd love to, I say. He leans towards me, kissing my fore head before touching his forehead to mine, putting his other hand on the back of my head, as to say: Whatever you're going through, I'll be there and guide you through it. Sparks were flying from my fingertips and butterflies let loose inside my stomach.
I put my lips on his a for only a second, before leaning back.
-You know what? That might've been the single, most amazing thing to ever happen to me, he says and I giggle.
-Well... That makes two of us, I say and smile. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist. I close my eyes as we both listen to the calming sound of the waves.
But nothing could ever be as calming as hearing our heartbeats beat in sync.

————————————————————————
Omg! Two in a day! Felt really inspired for this one! I love this, and I hope you do too!
See ya soon! Bye!