Tuffnut x reader soulmark part 1

Y/N POV
I'm stuck inside a cage on some dragon hunters  boat. I'm next to my dragon, a changewing called D/N. He's trying to growl through the mouth cage as he protects me by putting their wing around me. They cut my right arm when I tried to fight against them. I try putting pressure on it as much as I can. My knotty, waist long hair (if you have short hair, just pretend, for now)
Sticks onto my face as another wave of pain hits me, and another tear of fear falls on my cheek. I look down at my arm, at my right wrist, seeing the name of my supposed soulmate.
'Tuffnut Thorston'... What kind of a name is that?... Either way, I'm happy they didn't cut my wrist. The name on my wrist gives me hope and happiness... Because some of the people who die young, often don't have their soulmates name because they die before they meet. And their soulmates doesn't have a name either, fearing the worst.
-Don't ye worry princess, we will take great care of ye, a disgusting man says as he pats the cage and breaks my concentration. D/N growls loudly at him and I spit in his face. He just chuckles and walks along the boat. A few of the other hunters puts the lights out as the others sleep soundly under deck.

After a while I can hear a loud thud on deck and then two smaller thuds afterwards... Then loud whispering..?
-Yeah, yeah, I get it, let the dragons out fi- I hear as I see a pair of sea blue orbs look at me. Then I see a face of shock. I feel something... It's something warm, and, familiar.... but also... very cold.
-P-please... help m-m- I say as I fall face first into the floor, slipping in and out of consciousness and just feeling pain.
-Quick, get the other dragons and let's go, she needs help! I hear a voice as I fall asleep in a strangers arms.

I wake up in a house. A quite big one at that. I sit up and new clothes... more like thin white cloths to just cover up, are on my thick/smaller frame. A white cloth is tightly wrapped around my arm. I hear a happy noise from outside and D/N climbs into the window!
-D/N! I say as they nuzzle their head in my stomach.
-Hi! I giggle as they lick my face. I look around in the room and see that there's another bed, very messily done, on the other side of the room. I stand up and slowly walk downstairs. I walk outside and I see lots and lots of dragons, and people on them.... I'm in awe....
-Hi! I hear a voice say. I look towards the source of the startling sound. It's a brunette with green eyes and behind him, five other people and a black dragon.
-H-hi? I ask and take another look around.
-Where am I? I ask sheepishly as I caress my hurt arm.
-You're on Berk, the worlds biggest dragon sanctuary, the brunette says. I look at the black dragon.
-Is that a...?
-Nightfury? Yes, the brunette says. I giggle.
-That's amazing....? I begin.
-Oh! I'm Hiccup! That's Astrid, the guy reading a story to the dragon is fishlegs, that one there is Snotlout- He begins and then he hears grunting and clinging with helmets and he sighs and turns around.
-And the two head-butting lookalikes are the twins: Tuffnut and Ruffnut... He says. Astrid walks towards them and shoots them away from each other. 'W-wait... Tuffnut?' I only nod. As the male twin looks from his sister, we lock eyes... And those eyes... from the ship? No... Maybe?
-Over there you have the food, over there you have the clothes and there you have the blacksmith for new dragon seat, Hiccup says. I smile and nod, looking directly at them. I grab my arm again.
-O-okay..! I'll get myself together, I say and turn around, but turn back again.
-Who's house was that? I ask as I point to the house I came out of, D/N now walking outside through the window.
-It was Ruffnuts, to only bed available. But there's just now a new built cottage that's not taken with a bed in. Come by the blacksmith later and Gobber will guide you there, Hiccup says. I nod again.
-T-thank you, I say and walk away to the hut with clothes. I really needed them, because it was getting quite cold out here.
-C'mon D/N, I say as the changewing looks up from sniffing Snotlouts hair, and follows me. I walk in and a buff lady turns around and looks at me.
-Well, if it isn't the newcomer, she says and sneers. I smile awkwardly at her, as I shiver in my thin clothing.
-Freezing, are we? She asks a bit more friendly. I nod and look down on my shoes.
-Let's get that fixed then, shall we? She says and drags me into the hut.

Some time and many outfits later, I finally found something that's... me.
It's a pair of black, thick pants, a cow skin skirt and a thick bear fur shirt, showing my right arm and my undershirt. I've eaten some food and now I'm on my way to the blacksmith and get a saddle for D/N and meet this 'Gobber'.

I walk in and I can hear the clanking of metal here and there.
-Hello? Is Gobber here? I'd like to speak t- I say before a huge metal sounds and a soot black..... human? Comes rolling on the floor. D/N gets scared, so they turn into a log and attaches themselves onto the wall, making them blend in.
The man coughs before standing up.
-Hello, I'm Gobber! You must be Y/N! I've heard much about ye, he says and reaches out with a wooden hand. I smile and shake it.
-Yeah, that's me, I say and laugh. Gobber wipes his face so I can see it.
-It was quite an entrance you did, I say, seeing D/N half transforming back to their natural purple state and sniffing in Gobbers neck, making him turn around and D/N turning into the ceiling. I giggle.
-It's alright D/N! You can come down from there, I say. D/N jumps down onto the ground right when Gobber turns back, scaring him half to death.
-Ye have quite a hefty and bendy dragon there. Let me guess, just a saddle? He says. I nod.
-Yes please, I say.
-Alright! Ye'll have it first thing tomorrow! He says and turns back into the shop.
-Uhm, Gobber? I ask.
-Yes? He asks and turns back.
-Hiccup said something about an empty house? I ask.
-Ah, yes! Follow me! He says and he walks out of the house. I look at D/N, giggling a bit before following him.
-You know where everything is? He asks halfway.
-Oh yes, I say.
-And just to be clear, if ye can't find somewhere to sit in the dining hall, just come sit with me and Hiccup, and we'll make some space for ya, he says.
-Sounds great! I say as I see some colorful houses stand a couple of meters away.

Gobber gave me a tour of my house, pretty much undecorated.
-This has been great, Thank you Gobber, I say as I grab my bandaged arm.
-It's alright! If ye ever need something feel free to come by the blacksmith, I'm always here at the island, I rarely leave, he says and walks outside the house.
-Thanks for the heads up! Bye! I say and take my hand off of my arm and wave goodbye.
-Wait, where did all that blood come from? He asks. I look at my hand. It's all bloody. So I look down at my arm and see that I bled through the bandage.
-Aye, let me fix that up for ye, Gobber says and walks inside again.
He unwraps the bandage and makes me hold a damp cloth against the sewed up wound, as he washes off the bandage.
-Did they find you like this? He asks as he squeezes all the water out of the cloth, hanging it over the fire place, that D/N lit up earlier.
-Yeah. I got attacked by some dragon hunters. They wanted my dragon, but I was to stubborn to let go. So they locked me in as well, I say.
Gobber takes the cloth from the fire place and takes the damp cloth from my hands.
-Aye. I'm just glad they found you in time, he says as he turns my palm upwards. He look at my wrist.
-Now would ye look at that, he says happily.
-What? I ask.
-Yer that Y/N! Y/N L/N! I didn't know ye would be here so soon! I thought it would take the twins a while before finding their soulmates, especially Tuffnut, he says and points to the name on my wrist. I quickly look away and blush.
-Now, yer got nothing to be ashamed of! He's a great guy, just a thick head, he says and starts to wrap up my arm again. I laugh.
-I'm serious! Now, just a tip, from me to you; If ye want something done, you either threaten him with yer dragon, or... He says, standing up and washing the cloth off in a bucket of water.
-Ye hit him in the head, with weapon of choice, he says and waves his wooden hand. I laugh.
-I'll be sure to remember that, I say.
-Great! Now, Dinner is soon, so... please come and eat something. And maybe ye'll meet the lucky guy, he says and begins walking out.
-Gobber! I say and he laughs.
-Bye now! He says and closes the door after himself.
I walk upstairs and fall onto my bed, D/N laying next to me.
-What did we get ourselves into? I ask them as I pet their head.

————————————————————————
There it is! I'm gonna need to write a part 2!
Bai!