Cole Brookstone x reader: first meeting

Y/N POV
I'm at the mall with my best friend and I'm telling her probably my third version of how I imagine to meet my soulmate.
-And then they're all like: well I like your shoes, I laugh. My quote on my wrist is: "Well, I like your shoes". Pretty bland, but I don't let that stop me from imagining my first meeting. F/n's quote is: "I like your smile". She's pretty lucky to have such a good quote, and I get a bit jealous sometimes, but... what can I do?
-F/n, how do you imagine that you two meet? I ask her and point to her wrist.
-I don't know, she answers and shrugs a bit.
-Oh c'mon F/n! You must have some way you wish it'll happen! I urge and nudges her shoulder a bit too harshly.
-Well... In my imagination, we're at some fancy place. Maybe a friends party, and they're a mutual friend. Maybe I'll introduce myself and they'll say: I like your smile, she says and I awe at her. She giggles and shoves me a bit, and hit me lightly with one of her shopping bags.
-Stop, She says embarrassed, as I start to laugh loudly.
-I'm just messing with you, I say and lean towards her as we walk.

-Just one last store, and then we can go home, I say and turn a sharp right into H&M to buy a new pair of jeans. But before we get in, we both walk straight into someone... or some people. I groan as I look up at the person I bumped into. The first thing I see is a shirt with my favorite band on it. I gasp.
-Omg, you like f/b!? I ask. The guy only looks at me up and down and blushes as he sees my shoes. I look at his fit. He paired the shirt with a pair of black jeans and black shoes, a brown flannel shirt around his waist.
-Well I like your shoes, he comments. I look at shock at f/n before I look at the guy. His blush spreads like wildfire on his face as he smiles goofily at me. I could see his sharp jawline and his beautiful dark brown orbs being partly hidden by his black, unruly hair.
Before I can react, I hear a loud, pitchy voice.
-Look! It's Lloyd and the ninja! It shrieks and a hoard of fangirls run towards us, screaming.
-Come with me, the guy says and grabs my hand and runs off. I don't even know which way we're running, or why, all I know is that we're running fast.

When we finally stop, the guy and his friend pulls me into a small corridor towards the toilets and pulls out bandanas and hats from his shopping bag. He quickly puts a baseball cap on my head, and an ill fitting scarf around my neck. He ties a bandana around his neck and also puts a baseball cap on, his friend puts on a fedora and a fake mustache. I guess my mind is in a weird place, because the next thing that comes out of my mouth is;
-You didn't answer my question.
The guy looks strangely at me as he stands with his back towards the stores and hides my face.
I look determined at him before his eyes widen.
-Oh! Oh uh-y-yeah, I like f/b too... he says and picks at his shirt. I smile. He then points at my shoes.
-And I do really like your shoes, he grins. I look confused down at my shoes.
-What about them, they're nothing special... I say quietly and look at them. They were just normal black shoes with the ninja on them, what could he possibly-
I quickly look back into his eyes.
-Oooooh my god... you... you're the- shhh! His friend says, hushing me as the crazy fangirls stops right by us and looks for the ninja. The guy- who was a ninja probably, leans in closer to me so that they can't see us, before they run another direction. The ninja leans back and hold out a hand.
-My names Cole, earth ninja, he says. I shake his hand.
-Y/N, normal everyday person, I smile. Cole scoffs.
-You couldn't possibly be a normal everyday person when you get into situations like this, he flirts. I giggle.
-Only because of you, dummy, I say and softly hit his chest.

-Could you guys maybe not, right now? Coles friend asks.
-That's Kai, Cole says.
-Hi, I whisper and wave to him. He pretends to ignore me.
-Yeah, he's a bit of an asshat... Cole says before looking around.
-I think the coast is clear, he says and takes off his cap, his hair falling out of it.
-Wow... I say, but quickly cover my mouth. I feel my face become warm and he smirks at me.
-I'm sorry- I didn't mean for that to come out, I say, before blushing even more when I realize what I said. Cole chuckles.
-You're not too bad looking yourself, Cole says and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I smile, before he takes off the cap from my head and I remove the scarf in realization.
-Um, thank you Cole, I say and he takes off his bandana.
-No problem, he smiles.
-I just.... You look good, I say and he smirks to himself as he puts all of the "props" back into his bag.
-Might as well say that when I already made a fool of myself, I shrug and Cole laughs.
-And you're funny... he says and we lock eyes.
-Him, really? I hear a voice from beside me. It's Kai.
-Girlfriend, you could do so much better, he says and Cole scoffs. I giggle.

-Should we find the others? Kai asks.
-Um, yeah, I have to take my friend home, I say. Cole smiles at me and casually puts an arm around my shoulders and picks up my bags, before guiding me out into the mall again.
-Then let's find them, Cole says and we go looking.

When we find the others, and f/n, I quickly stand beside her.
-Craziest meeting ever, I whisper.
As I smile at my f/n, cause she looks so happy, Cole leans towards my ear and hands me my bags.
-Here's your bags. I put my number in one of them. Message me your address when you get home, I'll pick you up at 7, he says. I look confused at him. He only grins at me.
-I'll see ya around... soulmate, f/n waves goodbye to her soulmate, Lloyd. Cole walks backwards and keeps looking at me as they all walk away. He waves love struck at me. I can see Kai roll his eyes and turn Cole towards where they're going. But Cole still looks over his shoulder at me. I giggle and wave back.
F/n had some conversation with her soulmate, but I didn't care to listen. When they finally disappear out of our sight, I turn to her.
-Ready to go home? I ask.

Later:
I just dropped f/n at her apartment and I'm sitting in the car until I get a text from her that she's inside. I then look at my bags in the backseat and bring them to the passenger seat next to me. I then look through them all, to finally find a small note. I check it and sure enough... there was a number. I added it as a contact and immediately messaged.
-I hope it's not too late... I say and look at the time, and smile.
-I still have 2 hours to respond, I say to myself. I then get the all clear from f/n, so I text Cole.
-(address), three stairs up. Be there at 7 sharp ;), aaaaand send! I say as I type it out and send it. I then practically toss my phone to the passenger seat as I drive home.

Well home, I put the phone in my pocket and drag all my clothing bags up to my apartment.
I put them away and hang up my coat and finally check my phone. And just as I do, the three dots appear. Oh my... I walk carefully through my apartment as I carefully watch the screen. I sit down on my couch.
"Alright cutie ;)"
I squeal.
"Wear something that'll surprise me! <3"
I take a pillow from next to me and hug it as my face flushes red.

"Whatever you want, super awesome, one of a kind soulmate" I send back.
-Oh, that probably boosted his ego, I say jokingly to myself. The three dots appear and disappear from the screen a few times, before a new message is seen.
"*whispers so self* I have the most awesome soulmate"

-Oh shut up, I say and smile and blush even more.... If that was even possible.