Eret, son of Eret x reader: it's been a minute since... prologue

Y/N POV
-Eret, c'mon, I wanna feed the fish! I shout outside my best friends house.
-I'm coming, I'm coming! Eret laughs as he runs out the door towards me. We both just got 6 years old and I wanted to celebrate my birthday by feeding the fish down in the ocean. I had invited my best friend Eret to join me.
I laugh as he grabs my hand and he drags me down to the docks. We run past men and women who giggle as we run past them. Eret's smile glistens as we pulls me around the island to get to the cold water. I laugh as he lets go of me and pants soundly.
-C'mon, we're almost there! Just a bit longer! I say and grab his hand and run as fast as my legs can carry me the last way down to the docks. As fast as I set step onto the wooden floor, I stop in my tracks. Eret and I pant loudly, before we start to giggle.

-C'mon, you wanted to feed the fish, didn't you? Eret asks and holds up his mother's bread from last weeks batch. I nod excitedly and hold up another bread from the same batch. We walk to the end of the broad wooden platform, and sit down. We begin tearing pieces off of the loafs of bread and throw them into the water. Small crumbs of bread float around in the water. Soon fishes and ducks swarm around to get some food. I giggle as a starved duck tickles my toes. I take a piece of bread in my hand and hold it out to it. It quickly takes it from my grasp and eats it hungrily. Me and Eret laugh as fishes were jumping over the ducks to get some bread. But soon, the loafs were nothing more than gone and the ducks flew away and the fishes swam home. Me and Eret are now just splashing our bare feet in the water as the sun shines on our skin.

Suddenly I felt a shadow cover the sun for a quick second. I look up, but see nothing.
-Huh, strange... I say.
-What? Eret asks and looks curiously at me.
-I could've swore that I saw- Eret! Y/N! I get cut of.
-Yes, father? Eret asks and looks up at the island. Suddenly I see a big gronkle fly above us.
-Eret... I say fearfully and pull on Eret's shirt sleeve. Eret looks to me before following my gaze upwards.
-Dragons! I hear Eret, Eret's dad yell. Eret quickly grabs my hand and starts to run. I only run with him as fast as I can, yelping and screaming everytime I hear a loud roar. As we get closer to the houses, we try to avoid the dragons. Houses were set on fire and we try to get as far away from flying debris as possible.
We run towards Eret's dad to get help.
-Go up the the mountains, you'll be safe there, he says and usher us away. Eret only nods quickly, before starting to run again. It almost felt like my legs were going to give in, so I let go of Eret and run a bit behind him. The grass was dry underneath my feet and it was like needles were stabbing into my feet. But the pain quickly faded as I was sprinting across a field.
I notice many children running in the same direction as us. They were screaming and crying as the ugly predators were flying just meters above our heads. I see how some kids were running past me and I try to run faster... but suddenly my feet get caught on a rock and I fall face first into the dry grass. My visions gets blurry as I try to stand.
-Y/N! I can hear, before being swept off of the ground. I shout out in fear as the ground quickly disappears from underneath my feet.
-Eret! I say when I realize that I was held captive by a dragons claws. I begin to cry as Eret gets smaller and smaller on the ground, even though he is trying to run after me.
I try to fight against the iron grip on my shoulders, but to no avail. I give up and come to terms with the possibility of being eaten alive by a dragon was now 100%. The pain in my feet returns as blood flows down to them.

I cry and cry and cry, and suddenly, the dragon drops me onto a cold hard surface. It's a cave. I quickly try to run and push myself into a corner. Maybe if I push hard enough, I'm going to disappear. But I don't. I can hear the dragon come closer to me and I turn around to face it.
-Please no! I cry and close my eyes. I wait for it's fire to burn in my skin, or it's teeth to sink into my body... but nothing happens. Instead I hear a loud huff and a sniff. I open one eye to look at it. It stares curiously at me and reaches closer to smell me. I close my eyes again and winked at the action. The sound makes the dragon gurgle and back away. I open my eyes again and the dragon just looks at me. I look around to see if there are any exists I could sneak out of. Not far away, I see a hole and light coming through it. I take a deep breath before deciding that I will make it out of here alive. I slowly move against the wall but stop when the dragon whimpers. I move a little again, but the dragon whimpers again and takes a step towards me. I whimper in return, trying to shield myself from its line of sight.
I then sigh and sit down, pushing myself to the stonewall once again, accepting defeat. I try to keep as much distance between me and the dragon as possible. I didn't realize how tired my body actually was after the adrenaline crash. So I fell soundly asleep.

When I wake up, I see a fire only a meter away from me, warming me. I look towards the exit, but all I see is darkness and stars. I then feel tears start to build up, and I sob loudly. But I quickly regret it when I hear a gurgle. I look towards the other side of the cave, and the dragon is laying down, looking at me. But I was so tired, I couldn't help myself. I close my eyes as I continue sobbing and crying. I hear the dragons claws scrape against the stone as it comes closer. Then I feel something wet on my cheeks, licking up my tears. I look up and the dragon looks at me, before licking my other cheek. I sniffle as I look at the dragon. It wasn't trying to hurt me... yet... I hold out my hand, as I had done for the duck prior to the attack. The dragon looks curiously at me, before putting its head on my small hand. I then put my other hand on their nose. It closes its eyes and purrs happily when I scratch it under its chin. I smile slightly and sniffle again. The dragon opens its eyes and sit up in front of me. I look surprised at it. It was a very big and majestic creature that was standing before me. I shiver as a cold breeze flows in, almost blowing the fire out. The dragon notices and lights it up again, before crawling close to me. I gasp as it lays around me, like I was it's child and it's scales warm up. I cautiously lean onto it's warm body.
The dragon puras again and the sound kills me into a deep slumber.