Draco Malfoy x reader part 1

Third person POV
He was haunting you. Every day, every night went by, just thinking of what he would do to you....
What excuse he would use next time... And the time after that, and the time after that........

You are a third year Hufflepuff, and he was a fourth year Slytherin. It only made sense that you were his target.
You tried- you really tried, turning his mind around... But to no avail....

And walking in these corridors...
You always think; 'Maybe he won't go in this corridor today...' But luck wasn't on your side most of the time.
-Hello you filthy mudblood. Was the dreaded phrase you got right before all your books were thrown out on the floor. Everyone just stands and laughs. Luckily you have Ginny to help you pick everything up.
-Oh, just what are you laughing at? Go! There's nothing to see here! Leave! She says and the people scatter, afraid of her temper. You stand up and she hands you all of your books.
-Thanks Ginny... you say.
-You should stand up to yourself more! Next time I'll punch his teeth in! Ginny says, but you only sigh.
-He's not worth it Ginny, just leave him be.
-Leave him be!? Have you gone mad! If there is something to do about it, I will do it! That's the problem with you Hufflepuffs.... You're always way to nice... Ginny says as you arrive to your class.

In the middle of professor Snapes class a knock interrupts.
-Come in, Professor Snape says. You look down the hall towards the opening door. In comes... Malfoy...
-Mr Malfoy... Such a pleasant surprise. What is your intentions in disturbing my class? Snape asks.
-We are practicing dancing towards the yule ball sir. And we are two ladies down. Professor Mcgonagall sent me down to maybe borrow some from your class, he says with an evil smirk on his face.
-L/n, weasley! Go with mr Malfoy to dance practice... Snape says and you look at him.
-But Professor! You and Ginny says at the same time.
-No buts! Or else detention! Snape says.
-But- Yes Professor, you cut off Ginny.
You grab her arm and both of your stuff and walk by Malfoy towards the great hall. Ginny eyes him eerily on the way out.

Y/N POV
As we walk down the halls I can hear Malfoy walk shortly behind us. We stop right by the hall doors.
-Ladies first, Malfoy says and opens the door for us. We walk in, Malfoy right after us.
-Ah! mr Malfoy, Professor Mcgonagall says.
-So glad you came back! Mrs Weasley, mrs L/N, have a seat, Professor Mcgonagall says and we sit down next to Hermione.
We listen to Professor Mcgonagall until she tells us to stand up and grab a hold of a partner to dance with. Ginny almost gave to push me up in the floor. You see, I'm not that confident... But she put me in the middle of all the girl chaos. The only boy who stands is Neville. He is such a sweet guy! He walks straight up to Ginny, who stands beside me, and asks for a dance.
She politely says "yes"and they dance away. Suddenly a few more guys decide to step up and ask girls to dance.
I think they only do it because that Neville could do it.

I stand there awkwardly, waiting for someone to ask me for a dance.
Suddenly a pair of feet comes in my sight and I look up. It's one of the Weasley twins.
-I thought you looked lonely, He says and holds out a hand for me.
-Is it Fred or George I have the honor to dance with? I ask, a small smile on my face.
-Today it will be George who will take you out for a dance! George says and grabs my hand and swings me out on the dance floor. We dance, but I could see Malfoy sneer at us in the corner of my eye. But I quickly shake it off and dance with the much older Weasley.

::A couple of weeks later::
The Yule ball was getting closer, and I still hadn't been asked. I know I probably wouldn't, since I'm "too young" and a Hufflepuff. But, oh, a girl could dream. Cedric Diggory, the triwizard competitor, told me that I would for sure be asked by a nice guy.
And it's always been a dream of mine to attend a ball, but if not tonight I'll guess there'll be another chance...

It had just been the last lesson before Christmas break. Ginny had been asked to the ball for about 2 weeks ago by Neville. But just as friends, of course.
Luna wasn't going, since she hadn't been asked, but she said that if I'm not asked, we could sit in the Hufflepuff common room and read nice stories from a big book she had borrowed from the library.