Simon Seville x shy! Reader (Request)

This is a request! You know who you are! Hope you like it!

It's a long one though!
————————————————————

Y/N POV

Being a talking chipmunk is only special because people think you're a part of the Chipmunks... well, I wish, but sadly, that's not the case... and it would only get worse now that I begin the same school as them...
I walk in the huge doors and try to run towards the principals office, just like I had memorized when I came to visit a couple of weeks ago. I try not to get smushed by all the humans walking around.

I come into the office and the principal walks in.
-If you would follow me please, she says and we walk into a room. I jump onto the desk and look at the creepy dolls beside me.
-Well, here is your planner and your things have already been put in your locker, 475, she says and hands me the paper with all the lessons.
-Th-Thank you... I say.
-I hope you'll have a great time here! She says as I walk out and try to find my locker.

As I walk into my first lesson I see just what I dreaded to see... the chipmunks...
I try not being seen by them or the people around them, successfully of course.
I sit down in the back of the classroom and the lesson starts... but of course, not in the way I expected it to...

-Hello class! Today we have a new student, her name is Y/N and she is also a chipmunk! She says and EVERYONE looks at me. I feel a tear rolling down my cheek, but I wave slightly towards the scary teenagers.
-Oh look! She's shy! Maybe she can't sing! A guy says and the class begins laughing. I look down on my text book and cry.
-Don't say that! I'm sure she can sing wonderfully! Now! Open page 34 in your text books! The teacher says and I open up said page.

The class ends and I walk out of the classroom.
-Oh look! There's the new girl! Hey, tell you what? If she sings, I'll give her 10 bucks! The same guy from before says. He picks me up by my tail and I drop all of my stuff.
-Hey! SING! He says. I try so I can be put down, but not a sound comes out of my throat.
-I SAID SING! He shouts and all that can be heard of me is a cry. A crowd starts forming around us.
-Aw, you can't sing! Have you gone mute? He asks and he starts laughing.
-I-I c-can sing, b-but- BUT what? The guy interrupts. I shut up.
-See, you can't sing! Pathetic! He says and just drops me. I land on my stomach and begin to fill out sob and grab my things and run to my locker.
I lock myself into my locker and straight out bawl....
I don't stop until I notice I'm gonna be late for class if I don't go now.

::After School::
I walk out of the last class as fast as I can and I try to run past the bullies, but to no avail. They grab me again and harass me.
-The new girl is mute! The new girl is mute! They taunt.
-Oh look! She has a little fatty belly too! Look guys! Look at that little fatty! He says and picks at my stomach. I can't do anything but say stop and cry.

::A week later::

I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!
It's only been a week, but they won't leave me alone! Not a second of the day will they leave me alone! I run to the toilet and now I've stopped caring for coming late to class. I've gone mute just because they won't leave me alone, so I thought it would all be better if I stopped talking... Maybe it was just better if I just disappeared off of the face of the earth for a while...
I walk out and look myself in the mirror. My cheek fur is drenched with tears, and my eyes are red and puffy.
I sniffle and walk out into the empty corridors. I'm not going to class, not in a million years... I look around me, to see if anyone's watching me. I listen after footsteps... But hear nothing.
I then take a shaky breath and begin singing:

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you"

What you don't know is that you aren't alone in the corridors... No. Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor have been ordered by the teachers and principal to take care of you. They noticed you were beginning to drop classes, and you were shy. They were worried about you and what was happening with the bullies.