Edmund Pevensie x reader: Kings and Queens, part 2

Y/N POV
A misunderstanding it was... from our part. They had captured us and I was now sitting chained to a wall. Beside me was Lucy and Eustace who were looking very afraid at a man being mistreated in front of us, his daughter yelling.
-I don't like this... I say and Eustace looks up at me.
-What do you mean? He asks. I look down at him.
-I have never seen a noble man of Narnia being mistreated like this... or like that... somethings very wrong, I clarify. Lucy shifts beside me and leans onto my shoulder.
-I'm scared, she says.
-I know Lucy... I know, me too, I say and sigh.

-16!
-18!
-100 for the little lady!
Men were shouting prices at a man who was trying to sell Lucy. I pull hardly at the cuffs they placed on me. Maybe if I pull hard enough, they'll break...
They place a sold sign around Lucy's neck and they hand her to the nasty looking man who paid. Now they grab Eustace from beside me.
-Now for this fine specimen! The seller yells as Eustace gets placed on a pedestal.
Eustace looks helplessly around.
No one bids.
-Come on now, he may not look like much, but uh.... he's strong, the seller lies and I have to stop a violent snicker.
A man jokes about Eustaces smell and everyone laughs.
-That is an outrageous lie! Eustace says angrily.
-I won the school hygiene contest two years in a row! He adds and I sigh. We're doomed.
-I'll take them off your hands, a man in a cloak says. I recognize that voice.
-I can take them all off your hands! The man throws off his cloak to reveal reepicheep and captain Drinian. A lot of men throw off their cloaks and yell "For Narnia!".

All of the men start battling each other and I rise from my seat on the ground and trip a buyer as he tries to escape. I see Reep unlocking Lucy's handcuffs and I nod.
I do the best I can while men are running berserk. After all, they took my sword.

Suddenly, Caspian and Edmund jump from somewhere above me. Edmund looks shocked at me. I'm covered in dust and dirt, and my hair and clothes are all disheveled after fighting with my hands cuffed. Someone had managed to cut my cheek with their dagger too.
-Are you alright? Edmund asks as he unlocks my handcuffs and Caspian runs to rescue more people.
-Do I look ok? I ask and rub my wrists as I am released from the cuffs.
-Fair point, he says, before grabbing my hand and running off.

When the dust settles, everyone cheers at us as we walk through the town. Edmund is still holding my hand as he walks proudly through the people. I had managed to look presentable... but dust had collected in my wound and it was starting to sting really bad.
-My king! My king! A man yells. The same man from earlier this morning. Captain Drinian stops him.
-It's alright Drinian, Caspian says as we stop.
-My wife was taken this morning. I beg you, take me with you, the man says.
-Dad I want to go with you! His daughter says.
-No Gale, stay with your aunt, the man says as we continue to walk.
-I am a fine sailor, I've been on the seas my whole life, the man says.
-Of course, you must, Caspian says. Edmund squeezes my hand.

-I'm glad you didn't get sold to some nasty old man, Edmund says as we board the Dawn treader again.
-Me neither... it was a close call though, I say, before hissing at the dust and splashed salt water in my wound. Edmund carefully puts away the crusty sword and walks towards me. He grabs my face and takes a careful look at my wound.
-This needs cleaning, he says and looks sadly at me.

-Are you sure you're alright? Edmund asks again when one of the sailors finally cleaned my wound and put a wad of cotton on it.
-I'm fine, it just stings a bit, I say. Edmund sighs and places a kiss on my lips.
-You sure? He asks and I laugh.
-Yes, Edmund, I'm sure, I smile and Edmund puts my hand on his cheek.

We've been to sea for a couple of days now. Edmund was halfway through carving away the crust on his sword, and it did shine underneath, to my surprise. I was sitting and repairing the sailors torn clothes or just simply embroidering my own when I had time to spare. I look at Lucy, who was helping me, before looking up at me. I nod.
-Great job! Just three more shirts to go, I say. Lucy grins and picks up the next piece of clothing that needs repairing. I look around the ship and see Gale, the little rascal climbed on board a few days ago. She is excitedly looking into the water below us. I then look over at Edmund who proudly looks at his sword. Then he looks over at me. I feel my cheeks flourish in pink. He smiles his magnificent smile at me and butterflies erupt in my stomach. I look back down at the shirt I was repairing to finish it.

When we finished with today's load of clothes, it was my job to give them back to the sailor it belongs to. And the last shirt, of course, was Edmunds. I take a seat beside his as he carves away at his sword. When he notices my presence, he looks up at me and smiles.
-Hi, Edmund breathes.
-Hi, I giggle.
-Sorry, you took my breath away for a second there, he says and I blush again.
-Finished repairing your shirt, I say.
-Aw nice! Thank you darling, Edmund says and kisses my cheek as he takes the shirt from my hands. He unravels it and looks at the reparation. He then smiles, before folding it again.
-You would love my home, Edmund then says and turns to me.
-You'd fit right in, he says. I smile as he grabs my hands. It was a habit of his when he was looking at me. Like he couldn't believe I was real.
-I'm sure I would, I say. We look each other in the eyes, before Edmund goes back to his sword.
-Edmund? I then say.
-Hmm? He asks.
-I've been thinking... I say. Edmund looks expectantly at me. My heart thumps louder, and I am just about to talk, when:
-Oh it really shines your majesty! More and more for everyday! Reep congratulates Edmund. Edmund focuses his attention onto Reep, and I fake a smile.

Edmund POV:
Me and Reep talk and talk, and by the time we're done, Y/N left.
-Huh... weird, I whisper to myself and try looking for her between the sailors. I can't spot her. She probably just went down to the map room... yeah.