Dipper Pines x reader

Y/N POV
It had been a while. Just about ten years I believe. Since I had last seen them. The twins. Dipper and Mabel Pines. Mabel wearing that adorable smile of hers and Dipper still having his nose in a book. This one was new though. "Places to visit the unnatural".
I remember how he didn't use to believe in those things. But that summer... it had changed him... it had changed everyone. My job was traveling with children. A hobby that had started right after I got home, to visit new places. I remember how big my crush was on Dipper. It's still there, because it never really left. I put a smile on my lips and walk towards them. I poke Mabel softly on her shoulder. She turns around and I'm greeted with the biggest smile in the world.
-Y/N! She says and hugs me. That makes Dippers head shoot up and look at me. A small tint of pink dusted his cheeks. The same on mine.
-It's great to see you! Mabel says and I laugh.
-It's great to see you two too. It's been a while, huh? I say.
-Yeah, It has, Dipper says and puts the book under his arm.
-And what a coincidence that we met you here, Mabel says. I look up at the old sign. "Mystery Shack". Oh how many summers I spent working with Grunkle Stan and Soos here.
-Yeah. Surprise! I say and we all laugh. Suddenly a familiar figure comes out of the shack.
-Hey kids! It's Grunkle Stan, looking exactly like the last time I saw him.
-Grunkle Stan! Mabel shouts and hugs him.
-Hey, Mabel! He says and laughs.
-Hey Stan, Dipper says and hugs him from the side.
-Hey Dipper! Lookin' good! Stan says and then he looks at me.
-Hey Y/N! It's been what? Five summers? Come here! He says and we hug.
-Feels good to be back, I say and smile.
-Come inside! We need to talk about what's been happening! Stan says and guides us inside.

We talk for a good while. About what we've all been up to these past years.
-So Y/N, you've had any love luck? Mabel asks. Dipper looks at me curiously.
-Well... I did date this guy a couple of years ago. But he was an idiot, so I dumped him, I answer.
-Some men are pigs, Dipper says and I look at him and smile.
-Yeah... Some men are definitely pigs, I say.
-Nothing else after that? Mabel asks.
-Nope, I say and smile.
-Awww, boring! Mabel says and I laugh.

After a while I get tired and decide that I should go to bed.
-Yeah, I'm tired... I'm going to bed now. Goodnight Stan, Mabel, Dipper I say.
-I'll join you. I'm getting pretty tired too, Dipper says and takes his book. I smile and blush slightly before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
I get done before Dipper and lay in my regular extra bed. I look at the ceiling, thinking about the memories in this room. Suddenly I hear footsteps and Dipper laying down in his bed, chest bare. We lay in comfortable silence.
-Hey Y/N? Dipper asks.
-hmmm? I ask.
-I. I really like you. And I've liked you since  that summer. And I've always been to afraid to ask, but; would you want to go out with me? Dipper asks. I lay there in shock for a minute.
-It's totally okay if you don't, I mean... Dipper says.
-oh, I should've just kept my mouth shut... He says and runs his hands through his hair and on his face.
-I like you too... I answer. Dipper looks at me through his fingers.
-Really? He asks.
-Yeah... But... is this our secret? I ask and sit up in my bed. Dipper smiles and takes my hand in his from the bed.
-Of course it is, he says.

A few weeks later;
We're all sitting outside, in the warm sun by the lake. It's hot so I am wearing my favorite bikini. I lay there and sweat because I want to have a nice tan at work after summer. Dipper mad I have been good at keeping our secret, but knowing him, he will probably break if Mabel asks to many times. He comes out of the shack in his bathing shorts. He's put a lot of work in, I can see. He has a toned stomach and non noodle arms. After him skips Mabel, in a rainbow bathing suit. She's still pretty flat, but she is GORGEOUS! Dipper makes eye contact with me and his whole face turns beet red. I bet mine did too, because I could feel my face heating up more than the rest of my body. I look away and hear them come closer.
-Wow Y/N! How long have you've been here for? Mabel asks.
-I don't know, ten minutes maybe? I say. Dipper has turned his back on us, probably to cover he's embarrassed face.
-Well, I need time to catch up! Mabel says and sits down on a chair between me and Dipper. Dipper sits down with his book and reads. I smile and close my eyes, sunbathing for a while longer.

After a couple of minutes Mabel sighs.
-It's soooo hot!
I look at her, and then at my skin. It's starting to burn a little, so I stand up and put up the parasols.
-Hey, do you guys want a drink? Mabel asks.
-Yeah, I'll take a lemonade, I say.
-I'll just take a water, Dipper says, shifting pages in his book.
-Okie, See ya later alligator! Mabel says and skips away. Me and Dipper immediately sit in front of each other and stare into each other's eyes.
-I don't know how long I'll last! Dipper whispers and I laugh.
-You're doing a great job, I say.
-So.. About that date... I say and bite my lip.
-How about a diner in town? There's this 70's inspired skate rink diner that I think you would like, Dipper says and scratches his neck.
-Sounds amazing, I say and smile. Dipper smiles back but he sits down in his chair again when Mabel comes back.
-Here you go! Oh yeah, you two have to be without me a couple of hours tonight! Me and my friends are going to that 70's skate rink/ diner tonight, Mabel says and Dipper and I eye each other nervously.

A couple of hours later I feel a burn coming on my back. Mabel is sitting down by the shore, so the only person who could possibly take my back with sunscreen is Dipper.
-Hey Dipper? I ask taking the bottle.
-Hmm? He asks, still reading.
-Could you take my back? I ask and sit on Mabel's chair, back towards Dipper.
-Uhhmmm, Dipper says and takes the bottle from me.
-Sure, He says, voice cracking. I take my hair and put it to the side so he has easier access to my back. I smile.
-Thank you, I say and return to my chair where I cover my legs and arms in sunscreen.

Later that evening:
-Ok, bye guys! Mabel says and shuts the door. Me and Dipper bolts up the door from out places on the sofa, and changes for going out. I wear a y/s (your style) shirt/dress and a pair of (your shoes).
Super and I stand outside the diner and we walk in. Suddenly Dipper drags me to a table and puts up the menus over our heads and ducks under them.
-What are you doing!? I say.
-Sshhh! Dipper says.
-She's at the skate rink! Dipper whispers.
-Who? I ask.
-MABEL! Dipper whispers. I look up and he is right. There she is, making twirls over the rink. Dipper drags me back under the menus and waves over a waiter.
-Hello, what can I get you? She asks.
-Uh, hi, eh... We'll have a milkshake with two straws and a bowl of French fries. And uhhh. Don't make it so obvious when it's done please? Dipper says and the waiter smiles and nods.
I laugh. And Dipper laughs with me. We laugh until the food comes.
We eat, drink and laugh to stupid jokes. Suddenly Dipper needs to go to the toilet. Then I hear: "DIPPER!"
Oh no....
-What are you doing here!? I hear amables voice ask. I stay as quiet as I can while Dipper answers.
-Eh, heheheyyhyy Mabel! eeee I was just sitting here and taking a bite! Dipper says and scratches his neck.
-Then why did you need all these menus? Mabel says and is just about to put down the menu in front of me, before Dipper grabs her hand.
-Eee, Just, didn't want interrupt your night! Dipper lies.
-Oh, ok! Have a great night then bro-bro! Mane says and skates away. Dipper sighs and looks at me behind the menus and smiles softly.
-I'll be back soon, he says before going off to the toilets.

A while later, Mabel's POV:
It was weird, seeing Dipper go to the toilet and then back to the same table, ducking behind the menus. Then I hear him laugh.... but there's someone laughing with him... So I skate up to the table and grab the menus.

Y/N POV:
In the middle of a joke Dipper tells, someone pulls down the menu.
-Y/N!? Dipper!? I hear Mabel's voice.
- Eh... Hi sis? Dipper says.
-What-why....? ARE YOU TWO ON A DATE!? Mabel shouts. Everyone looks at us and my face burns in all different kinds of reds and pinks.
-Sis! Did you need to let EVERYONE in town know? Dipper says. I look at his face and it is fiery red.
-So you ARE on a date!? Mabel shouts.
-SSHHH! Dipper says and his ears match his face.
-Why didn't you tell me? Mabel asks, making puppy eyes. Dipper looks at me and I feel ashamed.
-Because I thought you wouldn't approve... I say.
-WHAT!? Are you cray-cray!? Of course I would approve! That summer you were literally flirting with each other all summer! Mabel says and I look at Dipper, who is also looking at me and we look away embarrassed.
Suddenly "Can't stop the feeling" comes on.
-Now C'mon! Wouldn't want to miss the best part now, would you? Mabel asks and drags us into the rink with roller blades and all.
-Would you like to, eh, Skate with me? Dipper says and holds out a hand. I smile and drag him away. He makes a weird face and I laugh.
We skate along to the beat and laugh together.
Well.... Let's just say...

The rest of the night was history...

——————————————————
Yayyyyyy finally updated! I'm sorry for the wait but I hope you like it!!!

See ya bai!