Captain Hook x reader

Y/N POV

I was once again captured by Captain Hook. I was the oldest, and almost the only girl in all of neverland. Peter saved me from my abusive boyfriend back home in London. Or, I should maybe say: former home. Neverland was my home now, and I was the lost boys caretaker. I wouldn't change it for the world. But it would be nice to skip being captured for once in a while.
-Well Smee, what do we have here...? Captain Hook walks towards me, where I was bound to the mast of the boat.
-Well, it seems like we've captured miss Y/N again sir, Smee answers nervously.
-So it seems Smee, Hook says and stops right in front of me. He takes my face in his hook and lifts it to meet his eyes.
-And in any second her "hero" and "savior" will come to the rescue, he says as he scrapes my cheek with his hook and walks away to the side of the boat to find Peter. It was funny, he never planned to kill me, or even threaten me. He just captured me and waited for Peter to save me, and he let me go, only to capture me again.
-You don't even need to wait, I sigh.
-He won't come this time. He told me. So if you could just let me go-
-Let her go Hook! Peter says and lands on the boat, dagger in hand. I hear Hook chuckle.
-And why is that Peter? Are you in Love? Hook taunts and walks behind the mast.
-No! She is meant for somebody else! Peter says. He was like my little brother. I see Peter grip the dagger a little tighter.
-Oh, is that so? Hook says and grabs my chin from behind me and makes me look at him.
-Such a shame. She's a beautiful little treasure, isn't she Smee? Hook asks and Smee nods.
-I said leave her alone! Peter says and launches himself at Hook. Hook grips his sword and they battle. In the middle of the battle, Peter cuts the ropes that tied me to the mast and I run.
-Oh, you are not running away now princess, Hook says and runs after me, Peter trying to stop him. From nowhere I feel a hand grip my arm and I see Hook pull me towards him and... kisses me...

Third person POV:

The Captain kisses Y/N and beautiful stars flies around them. Suddenly Y/N gives in to the soft, but harsh kiss.
Peter stops dead in his tracks.
The two older humans pull away from the kiss and look each other deep into the eyes.
-That was... That was, eh... Y/N says trying to find words for it.
-Aye lassie... it was, Hook says and kisses her again. The stars coming back, but not as bright.
-The soul kiss... Smee says. Peter nods and flies away, smiling, knowing that Y/N was in good hands.

Y/N POV
We pull away again, only this time, the whole crew cheers of happiness.
-What do you say lassie? Do you want to live with an old pirate like me? Hook asks, and I giggle.
-Of course I do, you old rat, I tease and Hook pulls me in and kisses me, AGAIN.

Third person POV: A couple years later

Y/N was not the same anymore. From her green clothes, to fancy pirate clothing. Hook had let them be made for her as soon as she moved in. He wasn't the same either. He had been nicer. The whole ship overflowed with positivity everyday, ever since that day.
They were happy, and so was the lost boys, even though Hook gets to fight sometimes, they are still happier than ever before.

And it's all thanks to Y/N.