Dash (the incredibles) x reader Hand in hand

Y/N POV
I was S/N (superhero name) and I have the power of morphing into things. Like, everything... I work very closely with the Dash, AKA my boyfriend... Well, I don't know his alter ego yet, but we know our super hero names, but that's mostly it. I'm sitting on a rooftop, looking at the skyline when I hear something zoom past me an then back. I smile.
-Hey Dash, I say and continue staring at the sky.
-Not even gonna look at your boyfriend? I could hear the smirk on his lips when he says that word. I look up at him beside me. His blue eyes looking into mine.
-Hey gorgeous, He says.
-Hi handsome, I say.
-Wanna join me? I ask and he laughs.
-Why not? He says and sits down next to me. I lean on his shoulder and he chuckles.
-Tired? He asks.
-School is slowly killing me, I say and Dash laughs.
-Wow, He says and looks around, then at me.
We sit in silence for a while, before he asks me;
-Do you wanna meet sometime?
I look at him.
-What do you mean? We're meeting right now? I say confused and laugh.
-No, I mean like, for real. The real me, the real you... He says and looks down at me. I just stare back at him.
-Because, I feel like we're so much more now than just, "superheroes in love", I wanna be in love with you...
I just stare at him.
-Are you sure? I ask.
-Yes.... I'm sure... Dash answers.
-Do you really want it? I ask.
-I wouldn't want anything more... Dash says and we lean in and kiss... Not our first one, but I had a feeling it wouldn't be the last either...
-Be ready for a disappointment, I say to lighten up the scene a little bit.
-No, I won't... You're gorgeous, inside and out, nothing could stop me from thinking that... Dash says as we continue to watch over the city.

The next day I was at school.
I'm looking at the guys in PE. No, not because I have a crush on them or anything. But I have a crush on one guy. Or, at least, HAD a crush on one guy. Dash parr. Fastest guy in the track team, runs faster than anybody, has muscles and a six pack. He's all a girl could ever want. But I stopped having a crush on him after I began dating the dash. But there was something about him that still made me curious about him...

But today was the day. The day I'd finally meet my boyfriends alter ego and his family. The incredibles. I was so excited that I'm close to jump out of my own skin. But I'm scared too. I mean. What if he knows me. What if I'm only that nerdy girl who is too shy and he is the popular dude? And if he doesn't like me...?

I have no time to think about that... No time, because we are playing soccer.
I, myself think that I'm a fairly good player. I am really good running past the others with the ball. I'm in the same team as Dash and we discuss a gaming plan. The whistle goes off and we run. I run across the field, getting the ball and running towards the goal, but someone from the opposite team took it from me and I changed  direction.

This was going on for a while before someone from the opposite team tackles me down to the ground, receiving a whistle from the teacher. I landed on my bum, so it's ok. But it hurt. Dash comes and stands in front of me.
-Need some help? He asks and reaches for my hand. I reach for it and feel a spark. It's a familiar spark that I know I've felt before... But where?
-Thanks, I say as I'm up in my feet. The guy who knocked me got a red card and got to sit in the bench for the rest of the lesson, and a call home to mommy.
The lesson goes on and at last the lesson and school day has ended. I was going to take a shower and change at home before going to meet my boyfriend... In the way out of school I bump into Dash again.
-Heh, sorry, He says.
-Oh, no, no problem! Hey, great play today by the way, I say.
-Oh, yeah, thanks... y-you too, he says and we wave goodbye.

Le time skip:
I'm waiting for my parents to be ready to go.
-Guys, We're gonna be late! I say and my little sibling looks up at me and says:
-Why do older people take so long?
I laugh. Mom and dad does too.
-Aw honey, it happens to everyone, mom says as we finally leave the house and lock it.

We're gonna meet by the tallest tower in the city. Because close by lays a restaurant that has amazing desert menus.
As I see the tower close up I get even more nervous, and butterflies fill my body. Only meters away I see... Dash parr? And... His family...? We walk towards each other and I look into his blue eyes... It's him. It's my boyfriend.
-Hi Y/N... He says and smiles.
-Hi Dash, I say and smile.
-Mr Parr, dad says.
-Mr L/N, Mr parr says.
-So... surprise..? I say and Dash laughs.
-Yeah, surprise... he says. We stand there a couple of seconds before I grab him by the collar and kiss him. When I pull apart I just say:
-Sorry... I just needed to see if this was real, I say and our families laugh.
-Oh It's real alright, Dash says and smirks.
-Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I say.
-I just, I don't know what came into me... I just wanted it to feel right... I say.
-That's good. Because I plan on doing it again, Dash says and kisses me again.
I just laugh into the kiss. Just like before. Sparks in my fingertips.
Our families laugh and awe. We pull apart and smile.
-Let's go, shall we? Dash says, grabs my hand and we all walk to the fantastic restaurant...

Hand in hand with the man I love, no matter his looks... He's perfect to me.