Carmen Sandiego x female! Reader

Carmen POV:
I run as I try to get away from the thugs.
-Carmen! Carmen, watch where you're running! I hear player shout in my ear. I look back at the thugs that's chasing me.
-I am, Player! But I'm also trying to loose them! I say and look ahead of me again.
-If you turn a sharp left, right now, you can jump down onto an alley! Player says.

Oh yeah... I'm running on wet rooftops... in the rain...

-Sharp left!? Player, I'm gonna fall! I shout and look behind me again. Then suddenly I loose footing and I slid on the roof. I fall on my side and glide down the side of the roof and fly through the air.

Y/N POV:
I'm sitting in my kitchen in my apartment and drinking tea and reading the news. I sigh happily at the smell of my tea and the sound of water dripping on the window beside me.
Suddenly my kitchen window breaks and a person comes flying through it. I let out a horrified shriek and jump out of my seat.
The person on the floor groan, before they look around.
-Um, excuse me? I ask and walk towards them. The person looks around panicked and puts a hand to their ear.
-Hello? Hello? Player!? Answer me! they say frantically and looks around on the floor. I see a weird plastic thing on the floor and I pick it up.
-Excuse me? I ask and poke their shoulder. They look towards me.
-Is this what you're looking for? I ask and hold it up to them. She lets out a relived sigh and puts her hand on mine. Butterflies go off and I blush. Then suddenly I hear ruckus outside.
The person grabs my hand and runs further into my apartment and into the toilet and locks the door. They take the plastic piece from my hand and puts it in their pocket. Suddenly I people jump into my kitchen through the broken window.
-What's going on...? I ask.
-I need you to go out there and yell at them for breaking an entry, the person says.
-B-but, I can't... they'll kill me! I whisper.
-No, they don't want to kill anyone.... except me, but that's besides the point, the person whispers.
-Just trust me, go! They whisper and push me out of the toilet and into the kitchen.

'C'mon Y/N, let's make your drama teacher proud' I think and walk I tot he kitchen with a shocked face.
-Who are you? What are you doing in my apartment? I ask shocked. The men look at me. I look at the broken glass.
-What did you do to my kitchen window!? I ask angrily. The men look nervously around.
-You know, I haven't minded if you knocked? But this is over the line. Out, I say and point at my front door. The thugs looks scared at me.
-Can't you hear anything!? I said: OUT! I shout and the thugs scatter out of my apartment.
-And I don't want to see you here ever again! I shout out the door as they run through the hallway. I shut the door harshly and and lock it so they don't come back. I slide down the door and sigh. The person comes out of the bathroom and I smile at them.
-You need help cleaning up? They ask and tie their jacket.
-And a cup of tea after? I suggest. They nod and help me off if the floor.

Later:
I walk them out of the building when the sun finally comes out.
-Well. Thank you for the tea, they says and tip their hat at me.
-Thank you for good company, I say and hold out my hand.
-Y/N. She/her, I say. The person smiles.
-Carmen, also she/her, she smiles back and shakes my hand.
-It was nice meeting you Carmen, I smile and she nods, taking a step onto the street. She turns to me.
-Would you, maybe want to go on a date with me? She asks. I look shocked at her.
-Oh! Um... I say confused.
-You don't have to! If you're not- into that sort of thing, Carmen laughs nervously.
-No, no! I-I don't mind, I... I enjoyed today, even though you jumped through my window, I laugh and Carmen giggles.
-Yeah, I'll have my friend send the check, Carmen says and I smile.

Carmen POV
Me and Y/N share numbers and date details before I tip my hat.
-Bye, Y/N says and waves as me as I slowly walk away. I put in the comm in my ear again and turn to look where I am going.

-Carmen? Oh thank god Carmen, you're ok! I hear Player's voice in my ear again.
-Yep. I'm ok and I.... I say and take up my small mirror from my pocket and fix my makeup.
-Got a date tonight, I say and pride builds in my chest.
-Really? A date? With who? Player asks.
-Oh, you'll have a fun time researching her history, she was in drama class, I say and smile to myself.

2 years and 145 dates later, Carmen POV:
I'm sitting in my nicest red dress at Y/N's favorite restaurant as I'm waiting for her. Explanation; I came almost half an hour early to make everything just perfect for her. I check the time once again, before I see Y/N walk past the window I'm sitting by. She waves at me before she walks into the restaurant and gets escorted to the table. I stand up and give her a quick kiss before pulling out her chair for her. She looks impressed up at me.

Y/N POV
-Wow, so fancy! I awe as she sits in front of me. She laughs nervously. I sit myself comfortably as we get our Menu's.
-Thank you, I smile at the waiter and Carmen gives a timid nod as she opens her Menu.
-I've never seen you this timid, I say and open the menu jokingly.
-Hmmm....? Carmen asks as she looks up from the Menu.
-I've never seen you this nervous. And you came through my window first time we met, I tease.
-Sorry, Carmen laughs nervously again.
-You don't need to say sorry, I brush it off.

When we finish dinner and ordered dessert, I see Carmen pick at her nails.
-Carmen, whats going on? I ask. She finally cracks a real smile.
-I guess I'm just nervous, she laughs.
-Nervous? For what? I laugh and watch our desserts getting set on the table.
-You fight real life villains for a living, what could you possibly- I cut myself off and see Carmen stand on one knee in front of me.
-Be.... nervous about... I finish and I put a hand over my mouth as Carmen pulls out a ring from  the shaft on her boots.
-Y/N.... she starts and I start crying and she laughs and puts a hand on my knee.

-Two years ago, when I jumped through your window, on accident, I felt a connection. And during these two years, the connection grew... and I fell in love with you, Carmen says and starts crying too. People start looking our way.
-Oh Carmen.... I say and put a hand on hers. She dries away her tears and touches up her mascara.
-No, I- Y/N..... Will you give me the privilege of being your wife...? She asks. I nod.
-Yes... Yes, Yes, Yes! I say and jump into Carmens arms.

People applaud as Carmen puts the ring on my finger.
-So, mrs. Y/N, Soon-to-be Sandiego... how are you feeling? Carmen asks jokingly.
-Sandiego? No no, I thought we agreed on Carmen L/N, I say and she laughs.
-We'll talk about it, she says and we share a long kiss on the floor of the restaurant.