Santiago twins (step up all in) x Poly! reader part 2

Y/N POV

-We were in love a couple of years ago, you know, young love. We were running around at the dance studio on our free time, since that's where we felt at peace. We always made trio dance choreographies, maybe teaching them out, if we could. Then one day a new girl came into town. Clichè huh? She just had this aura that said "I'm a bitch". But she was nice, at least to us three. She became a part of us, ever until she convinced the twins that they weren't Poly anymore.
-No Y/N, we're not polysexual.
-It was just a phase.
That's what they said to me, trying to convince me that I'm just confused and in real life, I'm just greedy and want one of them but cheats. I just... It's not true. They were my first love, and that's never going to disappear. But I switched dance studio as I moved from home, and I haven't seen them since.
-Until the new crew? Andie asks and I nod.
-It's just, I come in and they start eyeing me suspiciously and expect me to take them back? I don't know if I should be happy or angry that they're back.... I say and put my face in my hands.
-Well, I can just say; make the best of it. If you miss them, which I think you do, be with them, dance with them, do something with them, cause it may be the last time you three does something like this together, Andie says as we get our next drink and just sit and talk.
-Well... I'm uncomfortable with them... I admit.
-Why? Andie asks.
-Maybe because the last time we talked, they called me a greed-freak, I say, wincing at the nickname I received.
-Wow. That's harsh, Andie says, taking a sip of her mojito.
-Huh, no shit, I say.

We talk a bit more before we sit in silence. The bill is paid and the sun has gone down.
-Well. Guess I'll need to go home now. I'll call you, Andie says as she takes her bag and leaves.
-Yeah, see ya, I say as we wave goodbye to each other. I sit by myself for a few minutes before taking my bag and heading home.

Two weeks later:
I've been laying around at home for two weeks. Can't the Vortex just accept us??? Suddenly my phone rings. I pick it up.
-Hello? I ask.
-Hey, it's me! We're in! Sean says.
-What!? I sit up in the couch and smile.
-We're in! LMNTRIX is going to Vegas baby! Sean says.
-Woooo! I say, running around. Then I hear thuds against my wall.
-Quiet down! The hostess, Mrs Jackson says.
-Yes Mrs Jackson! I say.
-When are we leaving? I ask Sean, who is laughing on the phone.
-Well, as soon as everyone is all packed up, Jenny will pick us all up! Sean says.
-Nice! Call when you're outside! I sayas I hang up and begin packing a small suitcase I have stuffed under my bed.

Time skip;

I sip up the bag and place it on the ground when I receive a call.
-Hey, I answer.
-Hey, We're outside, Sean says.
-Great! I'll be out in a minute, I say, grabbing the suitcase and putting on my shoes, grabbing keys and a charger, before locking the door. I left a note on my table if Mrs Jackson comes and asks for me.

I run down the stairs and out to the food truck.
-Hey Y/N! Put your bag in the back and we'll be on our way! Jenny says from the window. I smile at her and walk into the door in the back of the truck . I close it and put my bag on the pile of bags and sit in one of the seats in the back.
-So, just the twins left and then we'll be on our way, Jenny says and starts driving.
When we pick up the twins, they sit behind me.

We drive for a couple of hours, before stopping for a toilet break and to buy snacks.
Me and Andie stands in the drink isle.
-What am I supposed to do? it feels like they're staring a hole in the back of my head.
-Well, talk to them. Start a conversation! Andie says as she looks on the top shelf.
-But what if- I start, but the twins comes up and grabs a pair of drinks. They smile at us and goes to the cash register.
-What if they bring up.... that? I whisper to Andie. Andie grabs a Coca Cola.
-Well, you're good at bringing in weird topics in conversations. Just do that, she says and looks at me. I sigh.
-I'll try, I say and grab a f/d.

We're all done and sitting in the car again. I'm holding my snacks and drink in one hand and my earphones in the other.
"Should I really talk to them? It's gonna be so awkward between us. What if they still think I'm a freak!?"
I shake my head and take a chug out of f/d and make up my mind.
"I'm GOING to talk to them again!" I think. I turn around, sitting on my knees and looking right at them.
-Hi Y/N. Something's wrong? Marco asks.
-Nah, I just.... I switch of, trying not to let myself look weird.
-Long time, no see? I say.
-Yeah, it's been a while huh? They say, and I nod.
-Yeah. What happened to that girl? I ask.
-She was really manipulative, Marco says.
-She cut off all our contacts to friends and family, Martín says.
-Oh wow, go figure, I say, a bit more rude than I intended to.
-Yeah And uuhhh... We know we dance together now and... Martín says.
-We want to say sorry, They both said.
I blink. They... They apologized.
-Wh... What made you realize it was wrong? I ask, tears starting to form in my eyes.
-We... We pretty much realized that it doesn't matter if our best friend is poly or gay, or even straight. It was very wrong to call you greedy because of your sexuality, Marco says. I smile and tears stain my cheeks.
-I've missed you guys, I laugh and hug them.

We talk and talk and talk during the whole ride to Vegas.
-Guys, look! Jenny says. I turn around and look at the flashing lights of Viva Las Vegas.
-Wow, I say, and squeeze myself into the front seats, looking out of the windows.
We walk out of the truck and see Alexxa Brava talking to another group.
-Hey, you guys! I've heard that the grim knights is going to be hard to beat! How do you feel about that? She asks and shoves the mic into Sean's face.
-Eh... We just arrived, so... He says uncomfortably.
-uh huh, Alexxa says as she talks to the camera. We walk into the hotel and meet another group.
-Dude... You called them before your own group? The guy says. I guess that they're Sean's old crew.
They bicker before Andie drags Sean towards the front desk.
-Hey Guys! You here for the Vortex? The guy in the front desk asks.
-Yeah! We say. He grabs a key from the key locker.
-Then follow me! He says and leads us towards the elevator.

————————————————————
GOSH these are looong!
Part 3 coming reaaally soon!