Max Goof x Reader: part 1

Y/N POV

I am at Max's "off to college" party, since my parents has jobs in Hollywood. Sure they are often home, but one of their clients had an emergency, so they bid their goodbyes, and gave me my presents and helped me pack. They'll be home for Christmas, and I will too. Goofy and Max is my neighbours , and is one of my best friends. I was going to the same school as Max, PJ, and Bobby, and that was really cool. I can't wait to see them in the X-games. I am not really a skater girl. My first time on a skateboard was definitely going to be my last. And they all three knows I am dating Bradley, one of the gammas at the school. I know all about him because of the boys, but also since we met when I visited the school because my older twin brothers went there. The same year they graduated, I met Bradley. Sure, he's like two to three years older than me, but love has no number. At least that's what's Bradley says when people makes fun of us when we're together. He makes me feel special.

Anyway, I watch the guys chat by the table after the huge meal we just had. My eyes meet Max's and he smiles. I smile back and feel butterflies in my stomach, and heat rises on my cheeks. Then I look away from Max.
-So, how's your YouTube career going? PJ asks.
-Pretty good. I reached one million yesterday, I answer. I make covers and such on YouTube, more music related stuff, but other things too.

The next day

I wake up to Bobby and the guys screaming outside. I dress in my clothes, eat breakfast, and brush my teeth. Then I take all my bags and my small stuff like phone, charger, earbuds and those kind of stuff.
I pack all my things into my F/C coloured 50's Cadillac, and begin to drive away to the college.

I arrive at the college and park my car outside the gammas house and walk out of the car.
-Hey Y/N! Arriving early I see, Bradley says, and hugs me.
-Hi Bradley! I've missed you so much under the summer, I say and hug back.
-And I've missed you to, Bradley says and let's go of me. Suddenly I hear the sound of skateboard wheels pass by. I look and I see Max and the gang stroll past and doing tricks. I smile.
-New meat, one of Bradley's friends.
-Yeah, but we like new meat. Did you bring your roller skates babe? Bradley asks. I smile bright and nod. I fast put my skates on and skate after the boys.

Suddenly we're at a café at a house corner basement. As fast as we're in, a girl that looks about in Bradley's age appears on the stage. She says poetry and such. She's quite fascinating. And instead of applauding, people snap their fingers.
I smile.
-Lets give him a warm gamma welcome, Bradley says and loops his arm around my waist while he walks, and I skate towards Max. He's just ordered three coffees, and just as he turns around, Bradley bumps into him, and Max spills a little hot coffee on him.
-I am so sorry! Max says immediately.
-Hey it's ok! No harm done! My name is Bradley(Because I can't remember his full name, because it's like three kilometres long), Bradley says and hold out his hand for Max to shake.
Then Max lays his eyes on me.
-Hey Y/N! Didn't know you were here, Max says.
-Well, I was going to meet up with you, but I needed to see Bradley first, since I haven't seen him all summer, I say.
-By the way, you guys kinda woke me up today.
-Oh, sorry about that, Max apologies.
-Hey, your not trying to steal my girl now, are you? Bradley asks jokingly. Max looks like he's about to panic.
-What!? No! No no no! We're just friends! She's been my neighbour since I was  five, Max says, slightly panicking, and completely red in his face. Bradley laughs.
-I was just kidding with ya! Bradley says. Then they start about the X-games and they kinda gets on each other's bad sides. At last Bradley gets enough and walks away with me by his side. Since I have roller skates, it's a little hard for me to get up the stairs.
All the guys stand at the top of the stairs.
-Uh, Bradley? I ask.
-Hey Bradley! I think you left something! One of his friends say.
Bradley looks down the stairs at me and smiles, and puts down his skateboard on the ground. He then walks down the stairs to me.
-Sorry doll, I forgot, Bradley says and lifts me up in bridle style and carries me up the stairs, while his friends wolf whistles, and says: oh la la. He then puts me down on the ground.
-T-thanks, I say and smiles shyly. I feel heat rise on my cheeks.
-No problem sweetheart, Bradley says, smiling and I look down on the ground, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.
-Lets go, Bradley says, and we begin skating away.