Lola x Duffy (REQUEST)

I'm sorry that this will get really short!!!
————————————————————

Third person POV

-Bugs, if you would just listen to m- NO! I don't wanna listen! Bugs cuts Lola off in rage
-And why not?! Lola shouts back.
-Because you're crazy! Bugs says. And Lola's eyes dilate.
-W-what? she asks in surprise.
-You're crazy! You follow me everywhere, telling everyone that "I am the one", I mean, NO ONE will ever find "the one"! It's just something adults put in kids brains so they think they're in love! No body actually believes it! Bugs says, and Lola begins to steam and tears begin forming in her eyes.
-Guys? Is everything ok down here? Duffy's voice rings through the thick, tense air.
-Well I believed in it!.... But I guess I was wrong... Lola says as tears begin falling from her eyes. She grabs her bag and runs out of the door, slamming it behind her.
-Argh! Bugs says and turns away.
-Lola, wait up! Duffy says and runs after her. He can see her further down the street, walking slowly. The rain begins pouring from nowhere and Duffy runs to catch up to Lola.

-Hey... what happened in there? Duffy says and Lola sniffs.
-He... he told me true love was only a fairy tale... Something they make up for kids to believe in.... but, I thought... I thought it was real... Lola says in a shaky voice and whimpers.
-Hey... Hey it's ok... He... he doesn't know what he's talking about, Duffy says and puts a hand (or wing, I don't really know) on Lola's shaking shoulder.
-I thought he made his point pretty clear, Lola says.
-No, I.... Lola, I... I'm sorry. I might seem very girly now, but if he doesn't see your warm kind heart, he doesn't deserve to be with you, Duffy says and Lola giggles through her tears.
-You really think so? She asks and Duffy nods.
-Yeah... I mean, you're fun to be around... Duffy says and nervously rubs his neck.
-Thanks... Lola says and a long silence goes by. They notice that they've walked all the way into the city and the sun is shining into every window.
They stand outside Lola's apartment and look at each other.
-Thanks Duffy.. It really helped, Lola says and smiles.
-Eh, No problem... Duffy's gotta do what Duffy's gonna do! Duffy says and Lola giggles and they stand in silence once again.
-You should go in, take a shower so that you don't catch a cold or something, Duffy says and Lola goes into her apartment.
-Coffee? Lola asks.
-Coffee, Duffy confirms.
-Thursday 10 o'clock? Lola asks.
-Sounds great, Duffy says and Lola smiles.
-See ya then Duff, Lola says and closes her door.
-Yeah, see ya, Duffy says and a final 'click' goes off.

————————————————————

Yay! Continuing with requests! Sorry that I didn't write your name, but I can't really do that... But you know who you are if I write a request!!!!

See ya in da next chapter...
BAH!