Eret x reader: faith part 2

Y/N POV:
I've been sitting in the cage for maybe an hour or so. The sun has risen further up the sky and though my legs were now untied, my hands were stuck and my sword confiscated. I feel like I was sitting in the corner of shame when I was 5. I hear slow, calm footsteps approach the cage, and I know exactly who it is. I look up at the shadow above me. Eret. He sits down at the side of the cage.
-You know... this wasn't really how I planned to meet my soulmate, he says quietly, so that the hunters couldn't hear us. I scoff.
-You don't say? I ask sarcastically. His eyebrows furrow.
-Trust me... I believed my soulmate didn't have a dragon, he says irritated.
-And I believed that my soulmate had a real beard... but I guess we all can't have what we want, I say angrily and strain on the ropes. He frowns.
-Don't do that, he says.
-Don't anger me, he says and leans down, grabbing the bars. I stand up and walk closer to him.
-Or What? I threaten.
-I can throw you off of this boat, faster than you can say dragons, he threatens back.
-Well I have you know that I can swim, I counter back. Eret sighs angrily and look around, before turning back.
-Look, if you can just... give up that life and turn to my side, we could be the most powerful dragon trappers. You could rule these hunters, Eret says.
-You think I would give up my twin brother, and my best friends.... to rule over some puny, thickheaded small men? I ask angrily and reach up with my hands to come even closer to his face.
-You can only dream, I say and spit in his face. He wipes the spit off and glares at me.
-Fine. Then rot in your dragon cell. I bet Drago would have an awful lot of fun with you if you didn't start talking! Eret says loudly and stands up.
-Have fun living with the conscience that you killed your one and only soulmate! I yell after him. Eret walked away and a dragon trapper hits the cage with a hammer, making a loud clanking noise. I back away from the cage and sit back down, my back turned against the cage.

An hour later:
Suddenly a bunch of ruckus occurs upstairs. I turn to the cage and try to look out. All I see is silhouettes flying above us.
-You're not getting away this time, I can hear Eret say. I gasp and smile.
-Hiccup... I say and grab the bars again.

Hiccup and Astrid land on the boat.
-Here I was, worrying we'd turn up empty handed, Eret says and points his sword at Hiccup. A hunter opens the cage so Hiccup and Astrid sees me clearly. Astrid looks concerned at me, before glaring at Eret and lifting her battle axe.
-Nope. It's your lucky day, Hiccup says, stopping Astrid.
-We surrender! Hiccup then announces loudly. Both me and Astrid's brows rise at his statement.
-What? I ask. Hiccup jumps off toothless and Astrid jumps off of Stormfly.
-That's one nightfury and one deadly nadder... Hiccup say and grabs a net, throwing it onto Astrid.
-And two of the best dragon riders, west of lucktuck, Hiccup says and ushers Astrid towards me and the cage. Eret looks confused between me and Hiccup. I only make a confused face and shrug.
-That oughta make the boss happy, right? Hiccup says and hands one of the hunters Astrid's axe.
-Excuse us, Hiccup says politely and shoves a hunters weapon aside as Astrid enters the cage. Toothless and d/n growls at the surrounding hunters. I only shake my head in amusement when I see her confused face.
-What are you doing? Astrid asks irritated, just as I get the swing of what Hiccup is trying to do. It was one of the worst plans he's ever had, but... it could work...
-Toothless, D/n, stay, he says to our dragons, that gurgles confused at the command. Hiccup slowly lowers the cage over us.
-Uh, the dragons don't really do well in tight spaces, so they'll just hang out with you. They'll won't be any trouble, Hiccup says and the hunters immediately point all of their weapons at Toothless and d/n.
-Unless you do that, Hiccup says and sticks his head through the bars.
-You know, wooden boat, great ocean... Hiccup says.
-How is your swimming? I ask amused from down in the cage.
-Not good, I can hear a dragon hunter say and Eret scoffs. I then grab Hiccups sword and put it through a small crack in the cage, lighting it in fire. I hear the hunters gasp.
-A prisoner shouldn't have any weapons, I then remind. Hiccup then playfully smacks his forehead.
-Right, he says obviously and hands the hunters his sword. They play around with it, and make a big explosion.
-There you go! Hiccup encourages and I snicker. Toothless then chases a small float thingy, d/n following and then they both bicker around the boat, rolling around as they fight. Eret grabs the sword and throws it away. Stormfly gets it back but he throws it again... to no success.