Iago (Aladdin) x macaw! Reader

This is a bit of a shit post, because someone commented that this would be hilarious, so here ya go Iago lovers!
————————————————————————

Y/N POV
-Oh please Iago, Jafar doesn't know what he's talking about! I defend Jasmine.
-Maybe not. But he's a man, and he has authority! Iago says, making me scoff violently.
-"he's a man, he has authority"! I imitate him.
-Oh brother, I say.
-What? It's true! Jasmine doesn't stand a chance against Jafar, he's too good for the sultan to loose, Iago says. I laugh.
-Just you wait... one day... one day, I'll show you that Jasmine could outsmart Jafar any day, I say and poke at Iago's chest.
-Ha, we'll see about that! He says. I growl and fly away, but he flies after me.
-And if I win, you owe me a date! Iago says.
-Ha, we'll see about that! I copy him, as I land on Raja, Jasmines tiger, who growls angrily at Iago. Iago yells and flies away with his tail feathers between his legs.

What do I do with him? He used to be so good, but Jafar just.... I sigh...

1 year and 4 months later:
So.... Jasmin met a guy... she's met many guys this past year, but... this one's different. He cares. He actually gives a damn about her interests. I smile as they fly off on a flying carpet. Iago flies up to me, smirking evilly.
-So Jafar just spoke time the sultan... guess I win this one, he says confidently. My smile drops.
-Oh really? I ask.
-Yep! So now, maybe you'll wanna go out? With a man of authority? Iago asks and wiggles his eyebrows.
-Are you 100% sure? I ask amused.
-Yes, of course I'm sure, I was there! Iago says and I point towards where prince Ali and Jasmine flew off. He begins glaring and muttering bad words.
-Wow, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I ask. He glares at me, smoke almost literally coming out of his ears.
-You'll see! I'll make that date happen wether you want it to or not! Iago says and flies off. I frown. Does he really think that this is about the date...? If he just had manners to ask, I'd say yes... instead of this stupid game we're playing.

Later:
Jafar has me and Jasmine trapped. He dressed Jasmine in inappropriate clothing with the powers of the genie and having the Sultan under his control. I was ready to fight for my life, but instead I'm caught in rope and a cage. I stare sadly out of the cage as Jafar tells Jasmine about the horrible things he'll do when he finally becomes Sultan. Iago sends looks my way every now and then. I can only glare back. He was the reason I was trapped here in the first place! If he hadn't yelled out that Jasmine was in live with prince Ali, or Aladdin, we wouldn't be in this situation.
And of course, Jasmin is fighting with every fiber of her being... but suddenly... she agrees with Jafar? She flirts with him and I can see that he likes that... very much...
And she kisses him! I gag in disgust, before I see Aladdin come running out and fighting against Aladdin. As Jafar is busy, Iago flies up to me. He unlocks the cage and I stare confused at him.
-This shouldn't have happened in the first place... he says and frees me from the ropes.
-I'm sorry, he says. I stand up, but just stare at him.
-Leave, before this gets ugly. Jafar has far more evil plans than he shared, this is just the beginning, Iago says and my eyes widen.
-Go! He ushers and I immediately fly away and see Jasmine getting trapped in the giant hourglass. I stop.
-What about you!? I ask.
-I'll be fine, I'll figure something out! Now leave! Iago says and I duck as I almost get blasted away with Jafar's magic stick. I immediately fly away, as far as the city could take me... and waited...

I watch as big powerful bursts of power come from the palace. They were fighting unfairly in there, I could tell... But an unfair fight doesn't mean it's unjust. Suddenly a big spiral towers over the palace and I can hear Jafar's angry voice yell at Aladdin... before it just disappears... I gasp. It's completely quiet. The dark clouds that were hanging over Agrabah are now gone and the sun is shining down on me. I gather up courage and fly back to the castle. When I get there, Aladdin and Jasmine are being blessed by her father. I squawk loudly at them.
-Y/N! Jasmine greets happily. I sit down on her shoulder.
-Guess what? She asks me.
-What? I ask.
-Dad just made me Sultan, she squeals excitedly. I squawk loudly.
-Great huh? She asks. I nod firmly.
Then, in the corner of my eye, I see Iago. I turn and watch as he sulks away. I watch sadly after him and fly towards him.

-Where are you going? I ask. Iago looks surprised up at me.
-Well, you won the bet, he then says sadly. I land in front of his path and look confused at him.
-Yeah, so? I ask.
-So, you don't have to go on a date with me. Happy? He asks. Something clicks in my mind.
-Oh Iago... I say.
-What? Iago asks grumpily. I walk closer to him.
-All you had to do was ask, I say, and he looks up at me.
-Really? He asks. I nod and smile.
-I get a date? He asks, and I laugh and nod again.
-I got a date! I got a date! Iago chants happily, before flying up into the air.
-I got a date! He shouts into the palace one last time.
-I get it, you got a date, now shut up! I vean hear the genies voice from the throne room.
Iago smiles awkwardly at me, and I smile back.

And that date? Well... let's just say that it went as planned.