Santiago Twins (step up all in) x Poly! Reader part 3

Y/N POV

-Wow! I say as he opens the door.
-Everything's on the Vortex! He says and lets us all in. I put down my bag and laugh. I fall into the couch and just stretch.
-Well Y/N is right at home! I hear Moose says.
-Oh yeah, I sigh into a pillow.
Everyone grabs their bags and chooses their own bedroom. My room is dark purple with a Vegas skyline halfway up the walls. In the roof is small lights that can change hue and strength with a remote. I dress in our elimination round clothes and fall onto the bed. This is life!

Andie's POV:
We're all dressed for the elimination round and we're just standing and waiting for Y/N.
-Hey, where's Y/N? She's supposed to be down here now, we need to go in 10 minutes! Sean says. I walk over to the twins and put a hand on each of their shoulders.
-Hey Guys, Sean's pretty stressed. You wouldn't mind getting Y/N in her room, would you? I ask as sweetly as possible. They look at each other and then at me.
-Sure! They say, stand up and walk up the stairs.

Y/N POV
I hear a knock on the door, interrupting my fun play session with the lights and I stop at green.
-Come in! I say. The door opens up and two heads poke inside. The twins.
-Hey, Sean's pretty stressed and, uh, wants to go now, Marco says.
-Oh wow. But the competition doesn't start until 30 minutes? I say.
-Yeah, we don't know either, Martín says.
-Ok then, I say and jump off the bed, following the twins downstairs.
-Heard you were looking for me, I say, hopping off the stairs.
-Yeah, we need to go, Sean says.
-Okie, I say, following the crew to the stage.

WE CONTINUE! WE'RE CONTINUING IN THE COMPETITION! YES!

After the adrenaline we're all really tired.
-We're gonna go to bed right away, we need our beauty sleep, Martín says and Marco yawns.
-Yeah me too, I'm really tired and I need energy to rehearse tomorrow, I say and the twins step away for me to go first up the stairs.
We get up the stairs and I stop in front of my door. The twins walk past me to their own room, two doors down.
-Goodnight Guys, I smile.
-Goodnight Y/N, They say and we open our doors and walk in.

The next day;
We're all just sitting around in the "living room" of the hotel room. The twins are sitting in bath robes, nose strips and flip-flops, while filing their nails. I laugh at them.
-Guys we need to practice, Sean says.
-But I can't stand all those cameras today! Andie says. A lady comes in, holding a couple of pillowcases.
-Housekeeping! She says. Sean looks at us and smirks.
-I have an idea, he says.

Time skip:
-Here it is! Good luck! The lady says as she leaves us in the basement.
-This is exactly what we need! Moose says.
-Ok then, shall we start? Sean says as he leaves his bag by the wall.

Time skip;
-no, no, no! Sean says after 15 minutes of repeating the same 7 steps over and over!
-C'mon!
-That was good man!Hair says. I groan and sit down on the floor, eventually leaning backwards onto the floor and putting my hands on my face.
-Not enough! You wanna win? I know you want this as bad as I do, Sean says, and I hear sighing echoing on the basement walls.
-We're all tired man, Martín says.
-Please, help me help you guys, alright? Sean says.
-Alright, Andie says.
-I think we've all had it for today. Why don't you guys just, head up and I'll meet you upstairs, Andie says.
-Finally, I sigh.
-You want help up? Marco asks me when he turns around. I nod. I take Martín's and Marco's hand and they heave me up onto my feet. I grab my bag and we head to the elevator.
We're all quiet as we walk into our hotel room. Everyone just falls onto the couch or the floor. I drop my bag.
-Hey Guys, I'm gonna take a shower, if you wonder why the door's locked, I say as I begin heading up the stairs. I take my towel and a pair of f/c pants/ skirt and a s/f/c shirt and head towards the shower.

Time skip again :)

When I'm done in the shower I get dressed and I blow dry/ towel dry my hair as good as I can and put it up in a bun. I take my towel and I am just about to go out as I walk into Marco.
-Ah, Sorry, I was just going to see if you were done. We're going out tonight! He smiles. I smile back and look down at my outfit.
-Is this good enough for Vegas? I ask and laugh. Marco backs up and looks at me up and down. He laughs.
-Yeah, it's good, he says and gives me thumbs up. I smile.
-Great! I just need to throw in my towel in my room, I say as we walk past my room. Marco smiles at me as he begins walking down the stairs. I smile back and walk into my room, hanging my towel over my door. Suddenly I notice something shimmery in my bag. My old earrings (Just pretend if you don't use them). I smile as I put them on and look myself in the mirror. Everything looks great. I close my door and begin heading downstairs.
As I walk down, I can't help but stare at the twins, who are looking just as intensely at me and blushing.
-So Y/N, you ready to go? Jenny asks.
-You bet I am! I say. The door creaks as it opens up, and Sean walks inside. He just looks at us and then begins walking up the stairs, but then gets stopped by Andie. We're all just quiet.
-We're going out... Andie says, referring to her outfit. I can almost see the red on Sean's ears from here. He just stares at her. Andie smiles awkwardly and then she walks past him.
-Let's go guys, she says as we all follow her out.
-Well Y/N, you haven't worn those in a long time, have you? Martín asks.
-Nope. Haven't worn them since.... I stop in the sentence.
-Yeah, we know, it took a toll on us too, Marco says.
-But See it from the bright side! We're together now, and we're competing in this super important dance contest together! Doesn't that sound cool? Martín asks as he swings his arm around both me and Marco. I only laugh. Then I hear footsteps behind us, and a figure running past us to Andie in front. It's Sean.

Marco's POV:
-Of course, Sean just can't keep his eyes off of Andie, Y/N says. I look at Martín and he looks at me. "We can't keep our eyes off of you either..."
Y/N begins talking to Vi in front of us, so me and Martín makes a little small talk. But I can't stop thinking about her. She was all I could think about, and the only one I've ever seen myself having a future with. Besides Martín of course. When she asked if she looked alright earlier, I almost couldn't find hold myself back from quoting Bruno Mars' song: Just the way you are, which me and Martín always used to do when she asked.
And after we met her, we never really stopped being polysexual. I mean, it's just not something you outgrow overnight, and apparently not over five years either. I watch her as she laughs at Chad acting like a creep towards Vi. Martín nudges me.
-You still want her, don't ya? He asks. I nod.
-You? I ask. He nods too. We sigh in unison and probably are thinking the same thing. 'I wish she was mine'

————————————————————
These are soooooo looong! This will be in a lot of parts!
I'm sorry I'm not posting requests, but this is what I'm passionate about rn, but I'm trying, I promise! I just need to post all of these first!
Thank you for your patience!