Eddie plant (pixels) x reader: you're my lady lisa

WARNING!!! SPOILERS FROM THE MOVIE!
---------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I didn't know what happened. I were invited to the honor ball of the arcaders, probably because I knew Eddie when I was younger. When he escaped prison and all that I let him live with me, but I threw him out after a fight we had. It was because every night he went out, probably to a bar and got drunk, then he came home with girls and they... yeah, you know...
Firstly because: he didn't have any money, so he stole from me. I thought it was ok if he wanted to buy gum or milk or something, not to get wasted every night.
And secondly: after all I did for him... gave him a roof to sleep under, food to eat, a bed to sleep on... But he was ungrateful for everything.
Oh well, can not dwell on the past I guess...

Then we got a message from the aliens and they said we cheated on Pac man. Then I ran away and saw a young boy getting sucked up into a space ship thingy, and I tried to save him. Well, it didn't work, and now I'm in a "real life" donkey kong game, with a marine soldier and a confused Indian man, plus the kid. I stand there in my long green dress from the ball.

 I stand there in my long green dress from the ball

-Hey! Are you Y/N? The kid asks. I'm stressed and confused.
-Y-yeah... I manage to stutter.
-I'm Matty, the kid says.
-N-nice t-t-to meet you.. I say.
-Eddie have told us a lot about you. He wasn't kidding when he said that you liked green, Matty says. (If green is not your favorite color, just pretend)
I stop in my thoughts and confusion.
-Eddie t-told you a-about me? I ask, looking at Matty. He nods.
-We actually can't seem to shut him up, Matty says.
-R-really? I ask flustered. I feel heat rise to my cheeks. Matty smiles and nods.
-It was his idea to invite you to the ball. He wanted you there to see his success, Matty says.
-W-why? I ask.
-I don't know. Maybe because he likes you, Matty says. I smile and laugh sadly.
-No... If he's told you about me, then he must've told you of all the times he lived at my place when he got out of jail, I say and turn my back against him. I feel tears fall from my eyes. 'Of course I care about him, but he doesn't care about me...'
-He has. And he told us that all the times he got drunk and woke up in your house, he felt weird. But when you came in the room with a smile, as fake as him, he knew it was guilt, Matty says. I look up in shock, and turn around. I open my mouth to say something, but suddenly people comes at the beginning of the level. It was the arcaders. And the president?
-Mom, up here! Matty shouts.
-Where's my momma? The marine asks.
-We'll be up in a second honey! The lady shouts. Matty's mom...

(Le time skip because le author is le lazy)

We pixelate down into the streets.
-Who are you? Sam asks me. I open my mouth.
-She's Y/N, the girl Eddie wanted to invite, Matty says. I smile.
-Oh! So you're the famous Y/N? We've heard a lot about you the last week, Sam says.
-Hey mom, can Y/N be my new babysitter? Matty asks.
-Oh, I'm not sure if-
-No! I'd love to! I cut her off. She smiles.
-Well then, could you come over to our house on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays? She asks.
-Of course! I say and smile.
-C'mon, the press is waiting by the White House, the president says.

When we get there the press and everything stands and waits for us. When they step aside a little, I can see Eddie and another guy walk towards us. My smile fades. The other guy cries.
-I lost lady Lisa, my only love... He says. Then he looks at Q*bert that stands beside me.
-Why does he get to stay!? He says.
-Well, I guess cause he's a price... I say and look down on Q*bert.
-I'm sorry... he says. Suddenly he hopps up and down and it looks like he's having a virus.
Suddenly he transform into a beautiful blonde girl.
-Lady Lisa... The guy says and they start kissing.
-So that's Lady Lisa? I ask and smile.
-That's nasty. Is it just me that thinks this is disgusting? That was Q*bert only moments ago. I shake my head and I look at Eddie. He stares at me like I was the most beautiful piece of art he'd ever seen.
-Y/N... I-I... Eddie says and then he sighs.
-I have nothing to say for myself... I don't even deserve to see you right now... I'm a cheater, and not only at games... Eddie says and looks down shamefully.
-Eddie... We were never a thing... I say. My heart breaks into two by saying it, but it's all true. No one could ever deny that, not even my heart. I mean nothing to him.
-To me we were... he says. I look with shock on him.
-That's why I felt so bad after every one night stand, because I wondered what you would say. But you never said something. But I saw that fake smile, and I felt guilty... Eddie says and looks at up at me. I smile.
-If you want we could be a thing... I say shyly and look away.
-That would be nice, Eddie says. I look down at him and he smiles like an idiot. I giggle.
He takes my hand as we walk up to the "stage" where the president holds a speech.
In the end, Eddie gets a message.
"Hey hero! Meet me in the Lincoln bedroom"
I sadly look away as Eddie looks towards the White House. Then he writes something back:
"No thanks, I'm good"
I smile as Eddie puts away his phone, and smiles back up at me. I look up into the Lincoln bedroom, and the two ladies looks offended down at Eddie. I laugh. Next to us stands Ludlow, I learned, and Lady Lisa. They kiss and I smile. They're so CUTE!

When we go from the stage, we stay a while, just so we can process what a weird day it had been. Beside us lady Lisa and Ludlow sits and talks. And beside them: Violet and Sam, and Matty of course. I can't believe today.
Eddie comes and sits next to me with a glass of water.
-Hey Y/N, he says.
-Yeah? I ask.
-You're my lady Lisa, Eddie says, and I smile.

Today couldn't get any better

Do you like it? Is it worth material for story's? Let me know!
See you in the next chapter, bye!