Johnny (SING2) x reader part 1

Y/N POV:
I stand in the dance studio as I wait for Johnny to finish up. But his dance teacher was horrible. Just the worst. I had my own number in the show but I didn't need to dance. No I was set up with the sweetest gymnastics teacher. She let me go early. And waiting on Johnny... well the time just tripled.
-You we're loose, do it again! The teacher yells and hits Johnnys back with a stick. I already tried to stand up to him and it just made it worse. Johnny groans and stands back up and the playback starts over. This whole thing was a mess... as I listen I dream back of when I first met Johnny.

Flashback, third person POV:
Y/N had been a showgirl at a local bar. She was paid whatever the owner thought she was worth that night and lived by the paycheck. But that day, Buster had decided to send everyone out to search for new talent for a show. He sent everyone out with cameras to film people at bars, cafés, things like that. Johnny had been assigned to a small nice bar that was open daytime because Buster had seen some talent on their website. So he had sat down and filmed the first few acts and then everyone else had given up and came there for a lunch break.
So while the food had been ordered, it was time for a new act, this time it was Y/N. And she was beautiful. Wore a dress in sequins and everything. She was glowing and walking into stage as confident as possible. Everyone's attention was drawn to her as she hits the first notes

(I can't feel my face cover from SING 2 soundtrack)

-And I know he'll be the death of me, At least we'll both be numb, she started and Johnny presses record.
-And he'll always get the best of me, The worst is yet to come, But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young; This I know, yeah, this I know, Johnny gets drawn to her as she starts moving around.
-He told me, "Don't worry about it", Y/N opens her eyes and Johnnys heart immediately skips a beat.
-He told me, "Don't worry no more", she sways.
-We both know we can't go without it, he told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo, the tempo gets louder and she start dancing.
-I can't feel my face when I'm with you, Y/N points out in the crowd.
-But I love it, but I love it, oh, I can't feel my face when I'm with you. But I love it, but I love it, oh, she then walks out onto the stage.
-And I know he'll be the death of me, At least we'll both be numb, Y/N sees the gorilla pointing a camera at her and she gets an idea.
-And he'll always get the best of me, The worst is yet to come, she looks down on the floor.
-All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love, This I know. Boy, I know, she looks right at Johnny and he holds his breath.
-He told me, "Don't worry about it", Y/N takes a step off of the stage.
-He told me, "Don't worry no more", Buster is whole heartedly impressed by the girl and is swaying to the beat.
-We both know we can't go without it, he told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo, Y/N starts smiling and works even harder for her check.

-I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh, Y/N points at Johnny.
-I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, Johnny blushes. Hard.
-Oh, I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh, Y/N receives some tips by people sitting by the stage and she smiles gratefully.
-I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh, Johnny thought he might have melted into a puddle right there when he and the girl locks eyes.

Y/N walks slowly up to Johnnys table, keeping eye contact all the way there.

-He told me, "Don't worry about it", she comes so close to him.
-He told me, "Don't worry no more", Y/N puts a hand on Johnnys shoulder and walks around him tauntingly, feeling his tenseness.
-We both know we can't go without it, she lets go of him and he looks at her with an intense stare.
-He told me, "You'll never be alone", oh, oh, woo, Y/N walks around the table and back towards the stage.

-I can't feel my face when I'm with you, she sings and hops back onto stage and people applaud loudly, Johnny and his friends too.
-But I love it, but I love it, oh, I can't feel my face when I'm with you; But I love it, but I love it, oh, Y/N points directly at Johnnys table with a smile, a real smile.
-I can't feel my face when I'm with you, people clap to the rhythm.
-But I love it, but I love it, oh, I can't feel my face when I'm with you, But I love it, but I love it, oh I can't feel my face, hey, Y/N finishes the song and is greeted with the biggest applause she's ever seen.