The date

Valentine's POV

"Come on Val eat something more" Draco sighed frustrated. I would be too.

"I already ate Draco" I said looking down.
He shook his head staring at me with sad eyes. "Not enough you didn't"

"Um Draco how about you give me and Val some girl time" Pansy said with her hands crossed looking worried too. Why was everyone worried? I'm fine.

Draco nodded and left.
"Tell me, what really is it?" Pansy asked seriously.

"It's nothing. Nothing important" I shook my head, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"It is. If it has you like this. Everyone is worried Val, just talk to me" Pansy whispered placing an arm on my shoulder.

"Do you think that's why he loves her? Why he chose her over me? Because she's prettier. She's not fat." I muttered, bowing my head even further.

"Woah what. First of all you're far from fat, which is not a bad thing either way, self love is the only love that matters. And secondly is this what all this is about? Some girl George is with? You're hurting yourself for someone who doesn't give two damn about you. You have to show them Val, show them you're strong. Stronger than they think."
Pansy ranted on but she just didn't know how I felt deep down.

I was hurt the way George could break up with me and be all over Angelina in one day.

But Pansy was right.
"You know what Pans you are right. I shouldn't let them break me down like this. I'm better than them."

"Exactly and I've got just the right thing to show you how better you are" Pansy smirked. I gulped scared of what'll happen. Knowing Pansy this is gonna be one hell of a night.

"Come on get up" Pansy pulled me up.

"Wait where are we going?" I questioned.
She shook her head and laughed but said nothing.

I sat on a chair in the middle of the room with Pansy in front of me.
"Close your eyes, this will only take a second"

I closed my eyes nervously waiting.
Waiting for maybe pain? I have no idea either.
I winced feeling a small prick on my check. Opening my eyes, I came face to face with Pans.

"What happened?" I asked.
"It was a make up spell, don't worry you look gorgeous" she explained.

"Make up? What for?" I was beyond confused at this point.

"Oh what was it called again? That muggle thing they did..." Pans trailed off tapping her chin.

"Oh yes!" Her eyes light up in recognition.

"I'm setting you up on a blind date"

1
2
3

".....A WHAT" it took me a few seconds to actually process what she just said. Shocked is an understatement.

"Calm down, it's with this Hufflepuff kid, he seems nice enough" Pansy shrugged.

"Do I know him?"
"No silly that's the point of a blind date"
I nodded my head, then at some point started shaking my head no.

"Believe me there are many ways I can get over my ex, a blind date is not one of them" I tried to get her to understand.

"Please, he's a good person I made sure of that. Don't you wanna have fun just one night at least? Pleaseee"
She begged. I rolled my eyes, finally giving in. Just for one night though.

"Okay now time for the dress" She grinned.

Oh Merlin what have I gotta myself into.

                      ^^^^^^^^^^