Deatheaters?

Valentine's POV

I walked on, smiling back up to my dorms.

But I stopped seeing a figure on the couch. What's he doing here so late at night?
"Hey Draco hey" I gently grasped his shoulder, sitting down next to him.

He shook his head, but I gave him a stern look which had him fumbling the words out of his mouth.
"My father, he wrote that he was disappointed in me... I didn't win the quidditch game against Gryffindor...I feel like it's all my fault"

"No. Look it's not your fault, we did the best we could okay. And we'll do better next time. Draco you're one of the top students of our level. Who could ever be disappointed in you?" I asked incredulously.
He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.
"So Pansy huh?"
He blushed, telling me he actually liked her. Sure if she didn't want to be friends with me anymore that's fine, but she dare hurt Draco and I will ruin her.

We spent the entire night talking, I ended up telling him about me and George, which resulted in him grimacing but trying to be happy for me and honestly I really appreciated it.
It wasn't until the sun rose and the green light reflected from the dark lake shone into the room. Did I realise we slept here last night.

I groaned and shook Draco. But he didn't budge, instead mumbling incoherent words and going straight back to sleep. I pushed him off the couch bursting in laughter from the look on his face. He looked so disoriented, he couldn't even form words.

"Come on sleepyhead we need to get ready" I helped him up, he kissed my forehead groggily and we went our separate ways.

Just as I was stepping into my dorm,I felt someone grab my hand roughly.
"So you were the one with him all night, weren't you? He belongs to me" Pansy glared. My eyes widened in shock.

Her sharp fingernails pierced my skin leaving blood and numerous bruises. I hate that I bruise so easily.
I glanced to my bed and saw Fluffy slithering out of it towards.
"Pansy Parkinson you let go my hand right now, I'm warning you" Fluffy slithered around her feet when I said that, making her yelp in surprise and let go of my arm.

I glared at her grabbing my stuff for my bathe. "And by the way he's not yours nor anyone's thing, he's his own self. Oh and the next time you lay a hand on me consider it the last time you'll be breathing." I flicked my hair behind my shoulder and walked out.

Who the hell did she think she was? Even after showering I was fuming with rage.

I headed to the Hall for some breakfast not in the mood for anyone.
I grabbed some stuff on my plate and sat to the side. Tossing the food around in my plate. I laid my head down, the couch was comfortable but not enough to sleep a full night there.

"You okay?" Draco came up to me and tapped my hand. I nodded, tilting my head towards the group of girls, including Parkinson, who was currently starring at Draco and giving me a nasty glare.

"I think you might wanna go back" I said amused. "Are you sure, I mean I could keep you company. And you didn't answer my question" he stated flatly. "Oh I'm fine, I just want some time alone, I've had a long night" I said which was partially true. I was tired.
"Yea I bet you did" he muttered throwing a glance over his shoulder to the Gryffindor table.

"Alright then, I'll leave you alone to your thoughts" I smiled gratefully.

I hadn't seen George nor Fred since I got here. I wonder what they're up to,probably pranking someone.
And sure enough, 10 minutes later the twins and Lee ran in the Great Hall laughing with Filch screaming behind them.

I smiled. I laid my head down again against the table, I wasn't hungry.

A roar of laughter came from the Gryffindor table making me grimace in annoyance. They were always so loud. A headache was beginning to form.