These Gryffiindorks

Valentine's POV

"Thought you ought to know" Professor. Quirrel say before falling flat on the floor.
Did he say the dungeons?

Chatter rose loudly amongst us students. This was a serious matter.
"Silence everyone, please do not panic. Now prefects will lead their house back to their dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons" Dumbledore spoke.
But that's literally where we sleep. How can we just go down there?

But nonetheless we got up and followed our prefect back to our dormitory. With Draco grasping my hand tightly. I guess he was scared as I was this time. When we got back to the common room we all entered hurriedly. I pulled Draco in for a quick hug then me and Pansy headed to our room.
Needless to say I doubt anyone got any sleep that night. I stayed up all night talking with fluffy.

In the morning it was disclosed that Potter and his friends somehow managed to defeat a fully grown troll. Which put Draco in a horrid mood.
I might be close friends with him but I will not tolerate his disrespect for any other blood status, we are all the same wizards doesn't matter which kind of blood runs in our veins. Course he didn't like it but I stood my ground and he never said the m slur in front of me again. Which he did call Hermione and actually called the Weasley's 'blood traitors'. He went too far that time.

"Are you sure you don't wanna join me for Christmas? My family wouldn't mind" Draco said for like the hundredth time. "It's alrite but thanks for asking tho" I smiled.

"Since I'll be gone for 2 weeks...you have the room all to yourself. Make sure no Weasley keeps you up all night" Pansy said bumping my shoulder. My face immediately turned bright red. This girl!! 
She's the only other human that actually knows about my huge crush on George. Fluffy doesn't count. Pansy saw me drawing George in the common room one day, I didn't realize anyone else was around. I was super embarrassed but she reassured me that my secret is safe, although Pansy continuously teases me about him almost everyday now. Especially when he's around she'll just look at me expectantly waiting for me to go up and talk to him. Which in response I've said a million times, I cannot!

I hugged her tightly "Bye Pansy" I told her in between laughs. I waved at Crabbe and Goyle as they left also. Rarely anyone from the slytherin house stayed for the holidays. Most were probably going off to do something extravagant, like most rich people.

During the first couple weeks of school I managed to owl my aunt. Telling her of all the events. How I got to chose my own house, who my friends are and how my classes were going. But when she sent me a letter back it stated that she was so proud of me but for the holidays, she'll be off to a vacation with this guy she met.
That's fine tho I mean I wouldn't want to intrude anyways.

That doesn't make me less lonely tho.
I returned to the common room after saying goodbye to my friends. I already missed them. But I always have fluffy with me, so really I'm never truly alone.

"What's the plans for today?" Fluffy asked. I only now noticed that she had kind of a lisp when she talked. Hm might be a snake thing. "Well I'm going to get some lunch...what if you were to come with me?" I asked excitedly. "I mean we can eat together and it'll be fun, they'll be no one around to see" I stated "ohh I don't know"
"Would you rather stay in the shadows or even in this place all day?" I questioned with a huff.
"Fine let's go"
Yay this'll be so much fun.

I gathered her in my hand, she wasn't that long or heavy conveniently. We walked to the dining table where literally the entire table for slytherin was empty. Sigh. Guess I'll just look like a loner.
"Hey Valentine come sit with us" I heard someone call. It was Oliver Wood head of the Gryffiindor quidditch team. What harm will it do.