Life is unprecedented

Valentine's POV

"What is this?" Grunting as the two brutes forced me to take a seat. I glared at them before I realized where I was. Everything was such a blur.

Pain. Fire. Pansy.

Feeling a fresh set of oncoming tears, I closed my eyes, leaning back. Years of memories flooded my mind, like the breakage of a dam.
The day we first met, our friendship that had come so far only for her to go?

This was my fault. I was the one supposed to die. Me.

"Yes how sad it was for your dear little friend" Glancing up at the condescending tone. The main one among us witches sat before me, his arm casually wrapped around his wand. Fingernails dark and long , Nagini was curled around his chair. Her tongue moving wildly, was it all a con?

The dark lord. This was my first time coming face-to-face with Voldemort himself, strangely I didn't feel the air around me curdle with fear, I only felt deep resentment. Maybe because so many emotions were coming at me all at once, fear simply wasn't at play.

Burning rage filled my veins as I stared at his provoking gaze, his cockiness full on display, how dare he.

"I can feel your anger, little one"
"Don't call me that" I spat at him.

Tilting his head to the side, he had the audacity to smile. I was tired of being confused, his actions made no sense to me. He should've clearly killed me by now unless I served another purpose.

"Let me clear all that confusion. Wouldn't you like that, little one?" Grinding my teeth at the stupid nickname, I stayed silent. A pit formed in the middle of my stomach, I felt sick. The image of Pansy's dead cold eyes staring back at me, was an image that will live on forever.
I was still disgusted by the fact we had to leave her body. It hurt.

"Yes yes, my child. I feel your pain."
Mantaining eye contact with the monstrosity before me, I was baffled. Did he just call me child?

"Yes. You are my child"

For a second I couldn't breathe. I wanted to scream, shout at the top of my lungs, but I was left silent, stunned.

Shaking my head aggressively, he had no proof of this. This was probably one of his mind games.

Jumping to my feet, I made a dash to the door. I couldn't stay here. My hand wrapped around the cold knob. I had no idea what would happen when I opened this door but I didn't want to be in this room with him anymore. Anything was better.

The air around me tightened itself, my feet were lifted off the ground. Struggling, I tried to scream but my skin was bound together.

Get out. Get out. Get out. You have to get out.

The constant mantra I repeated over and over.

I was lifted like a feather in the air and brought to the seat I previously sat in.
"I don't have time for this foolishness"

Well you're not really giving me a choice are you.

"16 years ago, Bellatrix and I had a child. Unfortunately I couldn't shape you to my liking. However, as I believe you also have access to the powers of the heir of Sytherin"
I couldn't process anything after the words 'Bellatrix and I had a child'. Fat tears freely flowed down my cheeks.

For 16 years I've been lied to, been manipulated into thinking what my aunt fed me.

My whole life just exploded right before me. Devastation filled my very core. The life I led was an utter lie. Did everyone know about this?
Did the malfoys? Did Weasleys?