Lovegood with a Weasley?

Valentine's POV

Swishing my wand back and forth I smiled at the green that left a trail.

"Hey there Val. You look lonely" laughing at Luna's words.
"Why don't you come join me then?"

Plopping right next to me, we sat together on the grass somewhere to the north of hogwarts.
"What are you doing all the way out here Lu?" I asked, I suppose it was to make conversation rather than concern. The blonde ravenclaw is known for wandering off.

Luna simply shrugged. "I guess I was wandering. What about you?"

"I was just thinking you know" My answer was vague but Luna was Luna . Nodding at me, she just seemed to understand.

"Do you ever wish you were a muggle?" I almost face palmed. Brilliant ice breaker Val.
"Sometimes. It would seem easier but I think muggles would think the same if they knew about magic"
Luna responded as whimsical as always.

"I suppose that's true. Flying broomsticks and all"
We both giggled at my comment.

After a while Luna got up.
"I'm going to the library, I still have to complete herbology work. Do you want to come?"

"Oh bullocks, I forgot about that bit. Yes let's go"

Taking Luna's outstretched hand, she pulled me to my feet.
Some people might say the schools trying to forget the past events that occurred.
I found myself pushing the entire thing at the back of my head. I couldn't deal with it, I never was good with emotions.

I trailed behind Luna as she walked with a spring in her steps. Even in the darkest of times, she was ever so joyful. That's one of the things I love about Lu.

"I'll go get the books we need, you can go find us a table"
Nodding, I looked around for one.

The library surprisingly had a lot of students. Guess we were all trying to fill the burden with something else.

Seating in a corner table, I pulled a piece of parchment out.
I could already forsee the amount of hours I'll have to spend on this. I should've done it since last week.
Where's my quill?
Groaning in frustration, I placed my bag on my lap and rummaged through it.

Hearing books being dropped on the desk, I assumed Lu was back.
"Got everything we need?" I questioned.

"Yes- Hello Fred hello George" I heard Lu greeted the twins.
Looking up in confusion, they both placed their books on the table.
Fred taking a seat beside Luna and George in between Lu and I.
I rose my eyebrows at the both of them.

"Oi sorry for the intrusion, but we wanted to do some pending homework of ours but all the tables seemed to have filled" Fred explained.

Glancing around, he was right. But why were so many children in the library.

Sighing, it doesn't matter anyway.
"You guys can stay but only if you promise not to interrupt Lu or me"

Fred nodded, placing his hand over his mouth and pretended to zip it, throwing away the key.
Smiling at his theatrics, I addressed my boyfriend who sort not my boyfriend in public.

"Same goes for you George"
I playfully glared.

"I promise to be a good boy" George said grinning.

Shaking my head, they'd be the death of me. I resumed rummaging through my bag for a quill.
As the seconds went by I started to grow even more irritated, that is until George handed me a quill.

Giving him a little smile, I accepted.

Okay so where do I start. I need the origin of the herbs- a general topic that spread out into different headings.
So if I start with the origins then tackle th-