All Yours

Valantine's POV

I skidded across the hall hurrying to Divination class. Merlin I didn't realize I was this late, even when Fuffy woke me up. I sighed and hurried to my seat, everyone was there except professor trelawny. I shuffled over to the slytherins and took out my quill and some parchment paper.

I was still so tired from last night. I rarely got sleep and when I did, it was time to wake up. I banged my head against the table, I feel so frustrated. I have no idea why I just do.
I could feel Draco's eyes burned into my back. I raised my head and gave him a smile. He still was very concerned he just look a bit more relaxed now. I didn't want to burden him with my problems.
I watched bored as Professor Trelawny droned on and on about reading the cup or something. Until she said Harry had 'the grim' which had me a bit worried about my friend. Yes I considered him a friend now.

Soon as Professor Trelawney's class ended all of the students basically ran to the door. I walked slowly behind them all.
"Good class today Professor" I smiled at her and walked to the door.
I could only assume she smiled back.

I groaned when I was abruptly pulled aside from my original direction.
I glanced at the person and rolled my eyes at his grinning face. "What do you want Fred?"
"No hello for your friend I see"
I smiled and hit him lightly in the stomach.
"Anyways nevermind that, tonight at 7 we'll be playing a game in the Gryffindor common room"
"Ok firstly I can't even get in there and secondly what kind game is it?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "I can sneak you in through the secret passageways no one uses. Wait for me by the Grand Hall. And we're playing the muggle game 'truth or dare' but with Veritaserum to make sure you are actually telling the truth"

"I don't know about this Fred..."
That meant I had to be in the same room with George but it surely had other people coming, but still I wasn't too sure.

"Please please, I'll treat you to a day in the Three broomsticks"
"Well in that case...count me in. Only if I can bring a friend" I grinned. He nodded, hugged me quickly and ran off. Probably to tell more people.

I continued on the way to Care of Magical Creatures class bumping into Draco on the way.
"That's it, Come on now. Come closer.  Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson, so follow me" Hagrid walked into the forbidden forest.

"Right you lot. Less clattering , form a group over there" he pointed to the north corner. "And open your books to page 49" but these things are little monsters. I wrestled mine in the first 5 minutes I got it, nearly bit off my arm. "Exactly how do we do that?" Draco asked my unspoken question.

"Just stroke the spine, Goodness me"
I watched Draco and copied him, smiling as it opened.

Hargrid had gone off who knows where, now it was just the students. Hermione was telling Harry something, we could all heat the whispers passed between the two.
"Oh yeah, terribly funny, really witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore got this oaf teaching classes" I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.
"Shut up Malfoy" I glanced at Harry. Honestly this argument was stupid, i didn't want to intervene.

Draco walks back to Crabbe and then he, Pansy Crabbe, Goyle all pulled up their hoods and yelled "dementor dementor" mocking Harry.

Pansy.. she hasn't been sleeping in the same dorm as me for weeks now. What happened to us?

Hagrid came back carrying this creature, I immediately knew it was a hipogryff...very majestic. Wow it's even more beautiful in person.
"Alright who wants to come up and pet him"