This wasn't supposed to happen

Valentine's POV

"Go on open them"
I excitedly watched everyone open their presents.
I smiled at their reactions especially at Harry being shocked but grateful and the Weasley's just being happy.

I smiled, the previous weeks of dirty looks from molly pays off. This moment was worth it.the happiness in the air. Not a strand of worry.

Now it was time for George's gift.
Getting up I tapped him on the shoulder, motioning for him to follow me.

I'm so excited to give him this.

I took out a small box from my pocket.
"Wait what?" I asked confused seeing George also take out a small brown box.
He laughed "Didn't think I'd forget your present?"
I just thought maybe he wasn't financially able to just waste money, since he wanted his own shop one day and all. It wasn't a problem at all for me.

"Oh no Georgie you shouldn't have" I complained. He shook his head at me and opened the box.

My hand immediately slapped my mouth in shock. They were earings beautiful handmade earings, with our initials, G.V knitted into them.
These were precious.

"I mean if you don't like them-" George probably took my silent shock as a negative response from me. But I cut him off and hugged him, tight.

"Are you joking? George my love, these are so precious. I'll always keep them with me" I stared up at his gorgeous brown eyes, while he stared down at my glassy ones.
"Let me put them on now" I smiled brightly, immediately taking the earings and hopping them through.

"My turn" I grinned.

Opening the box it revealed two necklaces.
"They're enchanted to showcase pictures of us" I explained. I got the kid, Colin Creevy second year to take pictures of us randomly. I was planning this for a while.

"Oh Val, I love it" he pulled me into another hug, causing a laugh to bubble out from me.

Holding hands we walked back into the room where everyone was still sharing gifts.

I looked in surprise at Molly when she handed me a present as well. I wasn't expecting anything from her....

Untying the bow, I smiled at the book, I already owned one but it's the thought that counts.
"Thank you Mrs.Weasley, this is so thoughtful" I beamed at her.

George and most of the Weasley's including Harry got sweaters with their initials which was super adorable.

I laughed and talked with Ginny and the rest of the family, it was already pretty late but it was Christmas.

But when if chimed 12am everyone was heading to bed.
"Alright I'll be heading to bed now. Goodnight everyone"  Ginny bidded us goodnight.

"I should also be getting to bed now" I stated getting up. Only to be pulled down on Georgie's lap
"Don't leave, not yet" he whispered in my ear.
I giggled feeling ticklish at where he was breathing.

"George you're drunk and I'm tired" I whined out. Too much firewhiskey Mr. Weasley allowed him to have,much to Mrs. Weasley's annoyance.

Ignoring my entire statement he continued "When we get to my room,  I'm gonna rip every single fabric off of that beautiful body of yours. Then I'm gonna slowly give you the best pleasure of your life b-"

"Okay" I said loudly. "I'm going to bed and Fred make sure your brother gets sober please" I laughed out, directing at Fred. Which in response frantically nodded his head, most likely giving himself a headache. Yep he's drunk too.