Sneaky Serpent

Valentine's POV

I gulped walking to the dungeons. Please don't let this be as much painful as I think it will.

I sighed focusing rather on the events that took place today rather than my impending doom.
Apparently Professor Snape is the new defense against the arts teacher, I don't even know what happened to Professor Lupin.

Not forgetting the fact I keep seeing George and Angelina together which infuriates me. I understand that she's his friend and quidditch player so I guess I'll just have to suck up the jealousy.
Reason why I've kinda avoided everyone all together, I'm scared the slightest thing will anger me and I'll go full blown Salazar Slytherin on them. Speaking of, I haven't had the chance to talk to George about all of this as yet.

I wonder how he'll take it. Will he not want to be around me anymore? Will he say I'm not welcome at his home?
Or will he be supper supportive and okay with the situation. Guess we'll have to find out.

I placed my hand on the singled out stone. "Pureblood" I clearly stated walking into the dorm.

The password for the slytherin house remains your correct blood status.
Which I think is totally barbaric.

We should be pass blood supremacy by now,but that was Salazar Slytherin's legacy so they kept it.

I shivered slightly not ready to drink the potion as yet, so I took a seat near the big glass window that shone a green tint into the common room.

I looked out into the dark lake wondering how did my life get so messed up.

What a bunch of codswallop.

As I looked more closely out into the lake, I saw fins moving. Probably the mer people, sometimes they'd even come up to you. I've never experienced that before but it must be amazing.

It's been a few minutes since I sat down. I think it's time.

I mustered all the strength I could and headed to my dorm.
I made sure to lock the doors, Pansy wouldn't be in here anyways so I wasn't locking her out or anything. "Fluffy?" I called out.
"Yess Val"
"I love you okay and if anything goes wrong, if I die you will report immediately to the headmaster am I clear?"
"Don't worry, you won't die. That can't happen. And I love you too"
"Fluffy?"
"Yes?"
"Stay with me-e"
My voice cracked. I didn't want to be alone, not matter what I've told Draco.
She said nothing but slithered at my foot by my side.
"Always"

I took out my wand. "Muffliato" I whispered tearfully. If I scream, which I know I will, I don't want anyone to be worried.

I pulled the wooden piece off the bottle, with one fluid motion I tilted the liquid into my mouth. It winced at the disgusting corrosive taste.
I placed the bottle on the ground and sat with fluffy who slithered onto my lap.

I held a hand to my stomach and one to my mouth to stop me from spewing the very contents that are meant to help me.
Then the pain. It all hit me at once.

I hurriedly grabbed my robe from the chair I flung it on earlier today. I rolled it up and bit down hard. I screamed out, mentally thanking Snape for creating the muffliato charm.

Merlin's beard I've never felt pain like this.
I doubled over clutching my stomach, I screamed out again feeling the horrible pressure on my stomach travel all the way up to my brain.
Sweat started to form all over my body, the liquid dripped down my face wetting the fronts of my hair.
I howled in pain.
Ahh it hurts so bad.
I tried getting up but the pain kept me on the floor, rolling in agony.
It was so much that I didn't notice Fluffy slyther out of the room.