Holy Hell, he's back

Valentine's pov

"ORDER" Dumbledore loudly spoke over the screaming audience.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact location. Now as Mr. Diggory"

Cheers erupted at the mention of Cedric's name. Including my own, I think he has more than a fair shot of winning this entire thing.

"...and Mr. Potter"

More cheers erupted with a couple 'woho' from me.

"are tied for first position they will be first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum"

The entire Durmstrang present cheered for him.

"And miss Delacour. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner"

"I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands"

At least they were thinking about safety.

"On the count of three..." Dumbledore said to Fitch.

"One..."

But he already blew the cannon, announcing the commencement of the final task.

The games has begun.

Cheering on all the champions I nestled back into my seat.

"Who do you think will win?" Pansy asked to no one in specific.
I just shrugged and Draco obviously voiced his discontent at Harry ever winning.

But with Potter's luck he does have a chance.

Rolling my eyes. With nothing to do I leaned back, closing them. This maze competition will be over in a jiffy.

Being thrown into a state of boredom I was forced to acknowledge what happened between me and Georgie.
My memory still hasn't been recollected unfortunately but I'm pretty sure it was definitely something that happened between us that night.

Smiling to myself, my heart swelled at just thinking of that ginger. I think I love him, after all this time it'd be such a shame not to have strong feelings for such a person.
Oh what can I say. He's so charasmatic and sweet, but also loves playing pranks and just being mischievous. Which is definitely the perfect blend.

This week alone he's gotten detention four times!

My crazy love.

Speaking of the devil, I saw him going around collecting bets. Giggling to myself, how lucky did I get.

Getting up from my seat, I headed to the lake.
Guess I was wrong, the final task seemed to go on forever. I just wanted to stretch my legs a bit. Seeing nothing but the deep back I wonder what lays beyond the surface. It also felt surreal, the fog swimming through the air, surrounding the lake. Leaving a stark contrast with the midnight sky spotted with stars far ahead.

My mind drifted aimlessly, I didn't have a thought in mind. For a moment I almost felt peaceful. It was so quiet. I like the quiet.

Gasping, I felt two hands coil around my waist, lips kissed my head. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was, I'd feel his presence anywhere.

Leaning back into his arms, letting out a content sigh, I felt complete.

Words weren't needed. We could always do that, no words. Basking in each other's presence almost as though we weren't sure what the future holds, which we didn't. I treasured the time I had with George, he'll be graduating in some time. I don't know how I'll handle that, I'll probably go bonkers.