The Power of Salazar Slytherin

Valentine's POV

I woke up startled looking all around me, trying to catch my breathe.
I dreamt of them again. My parents.
I always had pictures of them when I was younger, but this was the first time I ever dreamt them.

I dreamt them being deatheaters.

I huffed and got up. It seemed about 5 ish in the morning. I knew I couldn't get any sleep until tonight again, so I got up and walked out the dorms.

I was wandering the halls letting my mind race on, the sun was now slowly rising casting a golden glow on the castle. I heard murmuring coming from some of the photos but ignored it.

Standing by the wall staring out into the black lake, I wondered, why am I only now dreaming of my parents. What changed? Probably because of what Ron said. Maybe.

"Isn't it a little early?"
A voice called.
"When the suns up I'm up" I said back.
"Ah it's you" I swirled around to see Percy Weasley. I rolled my eyes, he reminded me too much of Ron.

"What do you want?" I grumbled out. He much like most of the Weasley's didn't seem to like me much.

"I heard you're dating my brother"
"Yes I am with George, Percy"
What's he getting at..

"Stay away from him"
"Or what?" I asked challengingly.
He gave me a disgusted glare "I don't want your slytherin vile ruining my family"
"More than it already is?" I questioned.

"Stay. Away. From. Him"
He clenched out through his teeth. I could feel the tension between the two of us now.
"Make me"
I said with a smug smile on my face.

"Densaugeo" he replied, smirking evilly.
This sharp pain shoot through my gum. I cried out, but Percy had already ran off.

I fell to the ground with bleeding gums. My teeth, they were getting huge. It was burning, I felt like my mouth was on fire. Pain shot through my entire face, pushing against my eyeballs.
What the hell.
I held my hand to my bleeding mouth and ran to the hospital wing.

"Help" I begged Madam Pomfrey then collapsed from the pain shooting from my gums.

I opened my eyes moments later, to see myself on the hospital bed with Madam Pomfrey by my side whispering a charm.
I waited a couple moments till she was done. I felt better.

"Now care to tell me who did this to you?" I shook my head. I have other plans for Percy, I wanted him to suffer.

"No Madam Pomfrey my friends and I were just messing around that's all"
I said with a small smile.
Madam Pomfrey shook her head.
"Youngsters these days, now run along to your classes"

I got up still slightly feeling a burning in my mouth with one thought in my head. Percy Weasley you're going to regret this.
I marched out, headed to my dorms and got ready. I spoke with Fluffy for a moment, trying to conjure up such a diabolic plan it'll make Salazar Slytherin proud of me. I couldn't do really good pranks, that was Fred and George's fort, so I just decided to hurt him like he hurt me.

I ignored everyone through out the day. I barley saw George anymore since that night we spent together talking. It made me quite sad but I wanted to give him space? I don't know what guys want in relationships but I'll try my best with him.

I smirked thinking about what I'll do to Percy. Classes had finished, and luckily Fluffy knows all the gossip around here. She told me Penelope Clearwater and Percy were an item. I plan to use that against them.

I waited in the hall for them. Both of them. He messes with me, I mess with everyone he loves.
"Ah Percy, Penelope just the people I wanted to see"
I said, seeing them walk out.

"Your mouth is alright I presume?" Percy asked mockingly. Which had Penelope doubling over in laughter.
I felt rage built up.

"What did I tell you little girl? Penny, maybe she's just a squib like her aunt" Percy bellowed a laugh.

I felt my blood boiling. "AVIS!" I shouted, watching the birds attack them.
I didn't notice the crowd that was starting to form around us, however i did notice my anger rising to a dangerous level.

"FURNUNCULUS" I shouted again at them. Throwing a bunch of hexes their way.
How dare they disrespect my aunt?
How dare they disrespect me?
I'll make them pay. I felt a pull inside me, like a burning hot rod was placed on my stomach forcing me to speak these words. But I liked it, I felt powerful. I threw my head back, feeling some kind of mist take over my body.

"Avada-" I whispered nasally. A strong hand gripped my shoulder swirling me around.
"Enough" Professor Snape said.
"Back to your dorms everyone and Mr. Weasley I would suggest you get yourself to the hospital bay"
I felt all the energy leave my body abruptly.

"Professor..." I trailed off.
He said nothing but took ahold of my arm and lead me to Dumbledore's office.
We entered and saw Harry in there.
"Valentine what are you doing here?" Harry asked looking concerned.
I opened my mouth to reply but Professor beat me to it.

"I don't think that's any of your business Potter" Professor Snape spat.

Harry looked like he was going to argue but Dumbledore placed a hand on him and told him that they'll talk later.
After Harry left, Dumbledore lead me to a chair whilst he and Professor talked, more like whispered a conversation far from me.

After a few minutes Dumbledore came and sat in front me with Professor Snape next to him.
"Valentine how you are feeling?" He first asked.
"I'm okay, a little tired" hinting that I'd want this conversation to be over with soon. I already know he's going to give me this big speech on how we shouldn't fight with other wizards.

"What happened?" He surprisingly asked.
"Percy insulted my aunt and me, I got angry and fought back" I shrugged.
"We both know that's not all, Tell me what really happened, you're eyes were glowing green Valentine"

"My eyes were what?" Shock plastered on my face.

"Yes now I need you to tell me what happened so we can know the situation" Dumbledore continued.

"Situation? There's no situation with me. Nothing's wrong with me. I got angry that's all. No offense professor but you must have seen my eyes reflect from the walls or something. That is simply not possible."

Before Dumbledore could continue I interupted.
"Now can I go please? There's nothing to talk about. I'm sorry I attacked another student. It won't happen again"

I got up from the chair. Professor opened his mouth to say something but Dumblore said "Very well Valentine, once you know not to do it again, we won't have a problem"

I nodded and left.

There's no situation with me.
I'm perfectly fine.

I walked back into the hall, the day was almost over. I almost killed someone today.... I almost used one of unforgivable curses, most likely the worse one.
The simple thought of being a murderer gripped at my chest.
I wasn't thinking, Merlin's beard what have I done. Or could've done rather.

I continued walking, I wasn't ready yet to get back to Slytherin dormitories. I wanted some peace and quiet.

I bumped into someone, immediately apologizing normally i wouldn't but I was feeling slightly more humane after almost taking someone's life.

"I was looking for you"
I beamed up at George.
"Oh I missed you, you wouldn't believe the day I had"
"Yea I do, Percy told me all about it...did you really try to kill him?"
He questioned. I remained silent bowing my head.
"Valentine that's my brother"
He said painfully.
"I know, I know and I'm sorry"
"Maybe they were right about all slytherins being evil.." he trailed off, looking anywhere but me.

I staggered back as if he'd stab me in the heart. Did he really just say that?
I felt my eyes well up with tears.
"I'm sorry that you feel that way, maybe we shouldn't be seeing each other then since I'm so evil"

I turned away angrily, aggressively wiping the tears from my face.

I wasn't good enough for him, I would never be.

-----------------------
Do you think you guys could possibly vote? I wanna know if people actually like this lml 😉