Time

Valentine's POV

I sniffled tugging at my sleeve in annoyance. I hate crying, it makes me feel weak.

"It's gonna be okay" George whispered, resting his head on top of mine. No it wasn't, he was just saying this to make me feel better.

Let's take it back a few weeks shall we.

                         *******
"Come on love hurry and pack your things" George playfully ruffled my hair.
"I'll be done in a second...did you even start yours?"
"Nope. But I'll be done in a jffy"
He replied.

I smiled shaking my head.
He pecked my cheek and headed out, probably to get his things together.

I wasn't ectastic about leaving to the Weasley's simply because Molly hates me and I'm pretty sure Aruthur was just being nice to me because he's not a rude person.
Either way George and Fred already told me they told their mother I was coming, so I can't really back out now can I .

All will be unfolded when I arrive there so no worries. Except for the fact my heart's beating out of my chest, and the cold sweat running down my back.

I shivered, it was snowing which does explain the coldness.

Walking out of my dorm I spotted Draco.

"Boo" I said behind his ear.
He jumped, turning around and glared at me.

"Why are you even going to the Weasley's for Christmas?" He asked annoyed.
"Because Draco , George wants me there, besides it's not like anything bad will go happen. It's just for Christmas" I stated.

"Yeah yeah, just know if anything does go wrong. You know where to find me" Draco said seriously.

"Of course, you know you're the first person I'd owl or use floo powder to" I smiled brightly.

"Anyways I'm off. Happy Christmas and don't forget to give Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa my present"

"Yes I will, happy Christmas. Enjoy your stay at the Weaslbe's"
I rolled my eyes but hugged him goodbye.

I had already given him Aunt Cissy's present which was a gorgeous hair clip and Uncle Lucius present which was a box of pretty stones, artifacts if you must know and Draco's Slytherin embroided book and quill.

I'm absolutely horrible at picking gifts so that's the best I could think of.

I spent most of my galleons on the Weasley's gifts tho.
I got Ron a winter jacket, Ginny a hair brush that can do every style you can think of, Percy a rare book of spells (although he hexed me...I want to be in good terms with George's family)
I got Fred a kit of exploding Dungbombs which probably wasn't the best idea knowing he'd be inclined to prank more often.

I also got Luna a pair of spectrum glasses and Neville some Mimbulus Mimbletonia seeds which were very hard to track down, but seeing as though my aunt is currently travelling the world, she sent me some. For Harry I got a penkinife which elongates to a sword.

And for my love George, well I'll just let that be a mystery.

I pulled my trunk of clothes and headed to the Great Hall where everyone was, Fuffly probably already going to different parts of the castle. She didn't want to leave just yet. So I said she could stay if she promises not to get into any trouble. 

I searched through the crowd for a petite blonde.

I grinned seeing Luna and Neville standing by a table.
I pushed through the crowd, wanting to give them their presents before they left.