And it begins

Valentine's POV

I couldn't breathe. I felt suffocated. Letting out the most heart wrenching sob, I held onto her screaming no repeatedly.

This isn't possible. She's not dead. She's not dead. She's not. She can't be. She just can't.

"Wake up! Wake up please" sobbing into her arms I begged for her to wake up.
Hands pulled at me to release her corpse. But I wouldn't, no I couldn't.
"Please wake up, please. Don't leave me alone" screaming out, the grief gripped my heart. I wouldn't let go.

It was like time slowed, Draco pulling me away. Why was he doing this? Didn't he care?
Failing my arms around, I desperately tried to reach out to her. Please merlin no please please please.

"She's gone Valentine, she's gone"

6 hours earlier

Rolling my eyes at the three of them, I grunted in anger before stomping away. I couldn't believe they brought me here against my will!
The tall bright building stood proudly in front of me. The last time I was here it wasn't such a good time.

What the hell even happened back there?
Gripping my hair in frustration I screamed out in pure anger. I just wanted to leave here.

Facing away the house, I stared as the sun went down. I couldn't even appreciate it's beauty because of how angry I was. Not to mention starving.

The sound of leaves crunching behind me made me do a 360.
"Val, can we go inside? It's not safe to be out" George muttered.

"No"
"No?"
"No" I repeated sternly.

"At least not until you explain what the hell happened back there" angrily screaming, I had enough of everyone keeping me in the dark.
"That's a conversation we should have inside the house"

Shaking my head no, I didn't want to go in there unless it was absolutely necessary.
"Val" George gave me a look that said 'shut up and come'.

Sighing, I complied. I was at their mercy now.

I have nothing else to give.

Opening the door for me, he gestured for me to enter.
Strutting past him without saying a word, I went straight to the kitchen where there was a table. Most people sat there. Inclusive of Sirius Black, the famous escapee.

Of course, the golden trio had something to do with it. They're always meddling in cases.
Pulling out a seat, I sat quietly.
"Good evening everyone" I still had manners. Receiving nods and murmured 'good evening's ', Molly placed a plate for me and George who recently joined.

Thanking her, it was kidney beans and mashed potatoes which under normal circumstances I would've gombled right up. But I'm in no mood to eat.
Subtly reaching my hand to rub my head, I closed my eyes. Everyone else had fallen into light conversation.

"Are you okay?" George whispered. Nodding slightly in his direction,  I had a teriible headache.
"If you'll excuse me. Dinner was lovely. Now I believe I'm owed an explanation" staring at all of them. I raised an eyebrow when no one answered but glanced at each other.

"Well?"
"Let's go to the living room, we have much to discuss" standing at Sirius Black's words I headed to the conjoining room.

"So let's start off with the fact that I wasn't guilty of the crimes against me" staring at him. I nodded although there was slight doubt. Why would someone wrongfully frame him then?

"Can you get to the situation at Hogwarts?" I was impatient enough as it is, him taking forever to reach to the part that interested me wasn't helping.