Betrayal

Valentine's POV

Tonight is the night.
Pulling my black cloak closer to my body , I gave myself a once over in the antique looking mirror. My dagger was strapped to my thigh, with the clothes provided to me, which was a short black dress, my cloak fell to my ankles. Fresh love marks littered my neck from the previous night, it stood out against my usually pale skin. Pulling my hair over my shoulder I attempted to cover the marks.

"Are you ready?" Draco came in, shutting the door behind him.  Nodding to him, we reached for each other. Embracing him, I felt a little better.

"You're nervous" Shaking my head no. I felt his smile.
"Val I know you, and I know that although revenge is the only thing on your mind. You still care and love George even if you do some things out of anger."
Knowing exactly what he was referring to didn't phase me, I've reached the point where I didn't care what people thought of me.

"Can we please not talk about him? I have to see him tonight anyways" I sighed.
We walked hand in hand to the entrance of the Malfoy Manor where the rest of the clan was waiting. My father said nothing as he saw me clutching Draco. He knew Draco was the only person I let close to me.

My gaze suddenly filtered out everyone looking at us, stopping at Baron. Keeping eye contact, I had nothing to say.
He grinned in response. Flashes of us tangled in bed made my grip on Draco tighten.
The only thing I've felt for days. Did I sleep with him to hurt George? Maybe. I've not been in the right mind lately, I have absolutely no limits anymore.

My father raised his hand gesturing me to come. Releasing Draco I walked over to him.
"Come my child. May we all succeed tonight"

"Yes father" I bowed my head.

A broom was passed to me and apparently we were to pair up in case one of us were caught off guard, the other would protect them.
Expecting Draco to pair with me, I was surprised to see Baron standing next to me.  The guy from the night.

"I have to pair with you" I said unbelievably.
He smiled and nodded happily.
"Don't worry babyckeeks, I always satisfy. As you know very well"
Sad to disappoint but no it didn't satisfy me then again I only want one person so who would am I to judge.

Hopping on the broom first, he slid on next to me.
Keeping his hands on my waist, as we flew together it dropped to my thighs.
Ignoring him, I couldn't let go of the broom to deal with him in fear of flying off course.

After a while I started to spot other brooms as well in the sky and mighty merlin ho and behold they actually were a lot of Harrys. Polyjuice potion I suppose.

"ATTACK" some idiot yelled alerting them of our whereabouts.
Sighing in annoyance, I swooped the broom lower so I could see who is where. I mean that wouldn't matter but after a while I realized Molly wasn't here.

"She isn't here" Grinding my teeth in frustration. I yelled out in anger.

"Who?" The slytherin asked cluelessly behind me.
"Molly Weasley"

"How do you know that? They all look like Harrys" Rolling my eyes at his stupid question I didn't answer. It was obvious, I did legilimency.

Flying across the sky, I didn't realize a spell was coming our way until it hit the broom knocking it out of the sky.

Quickly trying to steer it to safe landing, I panicked. This was going to hurt.

Closing my eyes tightly I braced for impact. Only to feel myself land on a soft pillow?

Looking around me, I realized the slytherin used his brain and actually did a quick spell.
Huh.. maybe he is more than just a fun night.
Getting up on my knees, I shouted a spell aiming at a flying broom until it was blocked by someone.