The Ball Pt. 2

Valentine's pov

"Oh merlin! OH MERLIN! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE VAL!" Pansy squealed jumping up and down.

Hopping next to her, we grabbed hands and started to jump around together.

"Have you seen it yet?" I asked excitedly.

"No I wanted us to take a look together" Pansy said.

"Oh I'm so touched" I heaved a dramatic sigh, placing the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Come on let's open it!"
Following Pansy's lead, we turned towards the big lilac coloured box on the bed.

Pansy gingerly opened the box, so delicate with it. Like glass.

Wow.

It's freaking gorgeous.

Voicing my thoughts I started.
"Woah, Pans this is just...wow"

"I know right" Pansy said almost breathlessly.
Both of us equally mesmerized.

It was a spaghetti strap emerald gown. Which had a plunging V in the front and at the sides as well, with an elegant slit down the side.

"You're going to look like a Slytherin QUEEN" I say awestruck

"I really should've chosen this one" I joked.

"Dun-dun-dun" Pansy sang out bringing her shoes in my line of sight.
They were an equally impressive,nude heels.

"You'll be the most beautiful girl there Pans. I'm certain about that!" I grinned.

She shook her head no.
"Me and my bestie will strut into that ball room looking like queens"

"I'm willing to share some of my shine" she added after for theatrical effect.

Giggling, I can't help but wonder if my dress will be this level of amazing or did it just look like that? Maybe it'll look horrible on me? You just never know until you know.

"Woah I know that look on your face Val. Stop over thinking things and just let it flow" showing an ocean's wave? With her hand? I don't know, she's just so positive like that.

Laughing, I continued the conversation.
"So what do you wanna do now? It's weekend"

"Let's go bother Draco"

Agreeing with that idea, I stuck out my elbow in a very posh manner.

"Why thank you kind sir." Pans said bowing a little.
Hooking her arm in mine, we went around Hogwarts looking for our pretty dragon to annoy.